The hot guy is a jerk (Chapter 6)

Soooo... Long time no hear huh guys?... Yeah, I know I should be yelled at. Sorry I couldn't upload sooner. I was busy w/ tests and when I got free time I was too lazy or tired too write! I started making chapters earlier now so hopefully I'll be updating more and more often!! Thanx a ton to you guys who voted, commented, fanned, and stuck around to see when I uploaded!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 my fans!!!! PLEASE VOTE N COMMENT N FAN N VOTE N COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON WITH THE STORY

*******************************

My mouth rounded into an O as I gaped at who I assumed was Jacob. He was tan and had dark brown hair and light green eyes. His eyes were so striking. I couldn't look away. It was like staring at the most perfect human on earth.

I suddenly realized this was not the time to be drooling and closed my mouth. I shifted my gaze towards Chase, becoming nervous. Why was I nervous? I don't know. Maybe it's because I wasn't really a social person. I had always been pretty shy, but after my mom's accident I had only become more withdrawn. It didn't help that I spent most of last year working, away from kids my own age. Even with my co-workers, I tended to maintain a good distance. Outside from my brothers, I didn't talk to anyone. I especially couldn't get close to guys after what my dad almost did to me. I just wasn't able to emotionally invest myself in another person. I can't imagine what would happen if I did...

What if I got a boyfriend this year and he got hurt? I don't think I'd be able to cope. And who was I kidding thinking about getting a boyfriend? Having a boyfriend meant that I would have to be close to someone physically and emotionally, and I wasn't capable of that. I haven't even ever kissed anyone! I zoned out of the rant in my head and became aware of my surroundings. I noticed Chase was staring at me weird and the tutor was smirking. I blushed. I needed to pull myself together. What was wrong with me?

A deep voice started talking. "Are you gonna close your mouth and stop drooling? I don't need your drool on my uncle's chairs."

I looked up and blushed again. That's embarrassing. I started talking. "Look about Liam-"

He cut me off and he sighed in exasperation. "I just want to get this over with so I'll explain to you the details really fast." He continued, "I'll take, I'm assuming who's Liam, to the library for school. I have to leave right after school so if you aren't there I'm leaving. Liam will get to go outside for a while to play as his recess, and then he'll come back and study. Got it?"

I narrowed my eyes at this guy and stood up, angered. Who does this guy think he is? Did he think I was going to let him walk all over me? I pointed my index finger and started to basically jab his chest. 

"No, I don't got it, buddy pal!" I jabbed my finger into his chest. "If you want to leave," I jab his chest again, "then you can drop Liam off to the main office. You do not just get to take off and leave my brother in the library. What kind of student teacher are you? And where do you get off being so incredibly rude to us?" I jab his chest again.

I blushed when I processed my outburst. Where did that come from?

I guess it's too late to take back my words now.

I pulled my finger back, flushing dark red now. I just realized that I was jabbing my finger into his uhh...how you'd say.... well defined muscles. Then I resumed speaking as I remembered I was angry.

"If you don't behave politely to me and my siblings you can kiss my ass goodbye. Same goes for if you don't want to teach Liam without an attitude. Leave, and then we'll find someone older, more mature, and responsible to teach Liam. Your uncle will be more than accommodating for us."

Despite what I said, I actually hoped he'd stay because he was our last and only option. I didn't want to have to wait longer for Liam to find a teacher, and  we really couldn't afford to have a babysitter if Liam couldn't come to school with us. I knew my outburst jeopardized Liam's future at the school, but I couldn't help it. There was something about Jacob that was so annoying. Maybe it was his blatant arrogance. He may be the most attractive person I've seen, but he has one of the worst personalities I've dealt with before.

Jacob crossed his arms over his tight white t-shirt that hugged his six pack. I don't know why I hadn't noticed it before. His muscles looked so well-defined. He was absolutely yummy. 

Jacob glared at me and then backed down a little when he noticed Chase glaring at him. To my happiness, he did not accept my offer of quitting on Liam and muttered a quick, "Fine." Our eyes met, and I was left sinking into a forest of greenery. He held my gaze evenly before quickly looking away. 

"Let's get to work," he said gruffly.

Jacob then left us to say bye to Liam for his first day of school.

***************************************************************************************************

SOoooooooooooo??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHat did you guys think? Please let me know!!! Was it funny, boring, sad,happy, depressing, calming,etc. :D??? Please VOTE AND COMMENT! I put  alot of time into perfecting this chappie and making it longer. Hope you enjoy!

<3 luvitgirl