Chapter 9

The female had banged against the warded doors to get out of the room.

"What the bloody hell are these things made of?!"Fustrated for being trapped in another cage at least this one had luxuries but a cage none the less.

"Raikou that girl sure has a lot of energy."

"I know mentor.."The male's garnet hues looked at his student.

"She touched you and you felt the rush didn't you. Her rush of sudden anger and anguish, hatred and fear."Zariel had nodded.

"And I see you haven't been wearing gloves either."

"Mentor they do nothing to help. I am an empath...and I accept it though it's stronger than when I was younger.."Sighing softly Jasper gently grabbed the male's hands.

"Tell me what am I feeling now."

".....I can't feel anything.."The male smiled at the boy's revelation.

"That's because I can hide my emotions easily from you and everyone one day Raikou I assure you, this will be a gift not a curse. And you'll be able to control it."

"I don't doubt your words my king....but having someone else's emotions thrown on me and having their emotions become mine will never be a gift.."

"It stops being a curse when you want it someday you'll see."The male stood and walked to the balcony.

"Mentor-"before the male could finish his mentor grabbed him and jumped off the ledge of the balcony.

"Open your eyes young one."The male had shaken his head.

"NO MENTOR!! THIS IS SUICIDE!!."

"No don't be a baby just open your eyes."The wind no longer rushed in the male's ears as he glanced he realized his mentor was no longer in a human skin but that of a blood dragon he was resting in the clutches of his mentor's claws as he looked down at the scenery the raw emotinos of the villages the thoughts of theirs mixed with his but these felt sweet and nice not like usual were he was brutally hit with these intense emotions of others.

"This is..."

'Breathtaking Raikou?' The male nodded as his mentor finished his sentence. The birds flew alongside them as another lightening blue dragon appeared besides both.The dragon's lips pealed back into a what looked to be a smile.

'Zariel you might want to hold on'

"Wai-"The male was cut off as the male banged right quickly before his wings curled in around the male as the dove straight down. Feeling dizzy, the male's heart pounded in the exilerating insane flight. Before they hit the ground the male opened his wings and landed. The male stood dizzy from the flight and stepped off his mentor's claws before passing out.

"Oi! Jas I think you put the boy through a bit much."The male nodded laughing slightly.

"Yeah..Kas I think you're right."The male picked up the sleeping boy before sifting to the palace placing him in one of the millions of guest rooms.

"What are you going to do about Atlas Jas."

"I honestly..don't know Kaseo...I really don't."