Chapter 12

Jasper had appeared within the room with Lunettea.

"Are you calm enough little one."The male's voice was soft as he was on the other side of the wards. The female's sharp glare was enough to tell him best not to enter.

"Speak from here I will then."The female had sat on the plush silk bed staring at the male waiting for him to speak.

"My name is Jasper. I mentor the two people who brought you here."The male made a motion to outline the two towering males.

"I think you mean kidnapped and brought here."The male chuckled lightly as garnet hues shimmered in amusment as he looked more closely at the female.

"Call it that if you wish. But you are here and you didn't seem to fight them all that much on your way here. I can already feel it my dear your magic is much stronger than you know and you are much more special than you think."The female had sighed irritated as she looked at the male.

"I don't know anything Jasper! I was thrown in to this bloody world with no fucking clue on what's going on! Magic? Dragons?! The one?! What the hell does it all mean!?! What am I?...Who the hell am I even supposed to be"The male crossed the barries gently hugging the female.

"I understand your scared, frightened confused this world is new for you my dear. But it doesn't mean it cannot be good you have nothing to fear from it. Change is good embrace it for it may be the very thing you need to accept yourself. You are who you choose to be and who you grow to be."The female was stunned by the male's gentle words as she wrapped her arms arouond the male to hug back. It was warm, warmer than the cold cage she had been forced in all her life with the comforts of nothing the cold hard concrete beneath her the pudgent smell of her own and rat feces.

"I'll see...."The male smiled warmly.

"I'm glad you'll give these changes a chance. Now why don't I tell you a bit about yourself that not even you know."

"I think I'd like that very much."The female smiled back at the male.

~~~~~Elsewhere in the human relam~~~~~

The second both had finished the coffee they were in the same spot but it was different the sky was shinning brightly with the sun but there were witches, fae, wolves, panthers in the cafe no longer were there any humans.

"Suliven library please."The waiter nodded as he handed the female a key. The key had a single handing chain with a book keychain. The key itself at the end was that of a book.

"The library key looks as if it were a book itself."

"I know right. Thank you dear Sullivan."The female grabbed Atlas's arm and dragged him to one of the bathroom stalls closing the door.