Chapter 15

The male dragged the female to a Casino or Night club hard to tell. Atlas had dragged the female to the side before they had gone in. The male gave her a once over before snapping. Instead of the dark red crop top with a  jean jacket and jeans she was previously just wearing, she now wore a heavy, thick, black fur coat over a floor dragging ferrari red dress with a sweetheart neckline, and a slit from mid thigh down the edges of the bottom of the gown were white. She felt her ears as heavy red jewels hung down and a thick gold and red jeweled necklace hung down almost to her breast. Her hair fell in soft ocean waves as two small bunches of hair framed her face. The female had finished looking at herself before she looked to the male almost gapping. His hair neatly combed back. black in the night, his gold eyes Rosso Corsa, he wore a black undershirt and a pure cutting edge crisp white suite with a single red tie and rose tucked into the pocket. Before he grabbed the female walking to the front ignoring the protests of people, as he was stopped.

"Name, and state your business." The guard looked at the male skeptically.

"Lucien Nicolas, here to see the lord with my beloved wife Lucinda Gia. It's been a long way from Ailicion." Both guards nodded letting them in. Lights flashed as a band played on stage it was generally dark except for the blinding lights.

     ~~~~~Elsewhere hours earlier~~~~~

"Well Luna dear I can tell you one thing your almost the spitting image of Kasteo's late wife, Marlia, The Forest Dragon Queen. Your eyes are a bit different but the hair is the same." The male sighed softly a hint of sadness clear in his eyes.

"I see...can you describe her a bit and tell me what heppened." The male looked out to the sky through the window.

"Many years ago, probably before you were born she did something and then she broke his heart....she had these stunning cat-like green eyes, pettie frame, heart shaped face, pale skin, but greyish- purple hair like yours." The female froze, her heart the only thing pounding in her ears. Her blood felt as cold as ice, as a cold sweat trickled down her neck, her breathing felt constricted.

"H-how long ago...w-was this..Jasper.."The male spoke softly concern shone as he gently took the female's hand smiling softly as if he was coaxing her.

"Twenty- five years ago about ....why?." This confirmed the female's suspicion, as the female's star silver hues gazed into the male's garnet ones as they began tearing her voice quivering slightly as she spoke her voice no more than a whisper in the wind she paused before she spoke her voice caught in her throat.

"She's...I-i think..she is.....my mother...."