Chapter 11

I just wanted to say thank you so much for 1k reads!

Hermione awoke from her deep sleep, light flooding in from the window. She must have went back to the dorm after hanging out with Harry and Ron last night but at least she didn't fall asleep in the common room. It was finally Saturday today so Hermione slept in and it felt very nice to finally get some good rest. After all, she didn't get much the night before. She yawned as she pushed herself out of her comfy bed and walked over to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

After Hermione finished, she tiptoed toward the windowsill that sat by her bed and sat down, grabbing the nearest book. Just because she liked learning at school didn't mean she didn't like a good day off, reading her favorite book.

**************************************

As she finished the last page of her book, Hermione sighed. She realized it was probably time to go down to the common room. She stepped down the squeaky stairs and found the common room only had a couple small groups of people inside. She forgot that today was a Quidditch game and many students must of gone. Including Harry because obviously he's seeker. She looked over to the couch and saw a tuft of red hair. She walked over.

"Hey Ron," she said as she sat down. He looked over at her.

"Oh, hi. I was wondering when you'd wake up. How're you feeling?" He asked, setting down his homework. It surprised Hermione that he was even doing homework on a Saturday.

"I'm fine, just please don't remind me what happened yesterday. Let's just pretend it didn't happen," she said with a laugh. "Anyways, let's talk about how there's a quidditch game today and you're doing homework," Ron smirked.

"Well, I thought I'd better get it done you know, for you. I had to wait for you to get out of bed anyway" He said as he looked down. Hemione felt her her cheeks growing warm. "And if I wouldn't have gotten my work done I know you would've smacked me!" He stated as he laughed quietly.

"Ronald! I would not have done that!"

"Oh you know you would've! Don't you deny it 'Mione," he smiled mockingly. "Well anyways, we better get going to the quidditch game because if we're any later Harry's gonna kick our arses."

"Ok but I gotta get out of these pajamas." She said, walking toward the girls dorm. Ron nodded as she closed the door. She smiled to herself as Hermione stepped up the stairs to get ready for the quidditch game.