chapter 23

A few days passed, 

Chashman got to know every one during this time. Saem rohero( Miraan's father) was a quiet man, but for her, his every gesture was adoring and respectful. Miraan's mother was the one, she felt very attached to. she treated chashman as her daughter. Chashman had started calling bary baba, bari ammi soon, everyone was a bit shocked initially, but happy also . 

She had stopped avoiding aiza beghum also, but there was still a distance kept between them. Daem tried to make small talks to her, and she replied , but chashman hadnt gotten everything clear yet. She had been thinking about talking to him, but didnt know where to start. 

It was friday, Daem rohero was in his room at noon, Chashman had finally gathered the courage to talk to him.she entered his room after knocking, Daem rohero felt a bit afraid and a bit happy, seeing her there.He didn't know the reason of her coming there.

"i wanted to talk.... " chashman said looking at her hands, showing coldness was a lot more easier but displaying her true emotions at that moment felt like a milestone. 

" yes?" Daem rohero asked gesturing her to sit. "I ---I am sorry for my behavior, I didnt know the truth " chashman said as a tear fell on her hand. 

Daem went silent, not believing what he was hearing, he placed a hand on her head. 

" Chashman, you are my daughter,you are a part of me " Daem rohero said as tears filled his own eyes.

" why havent you told me the truth, when you first came, two years ago, Baba?" chashman asked looking at him with tears filled eyes.

" your mother made a decision and I had to respect it, even if it was tearing me apart.I loved her... she still has the same place in my heart as she used to, I didn't want you to take her wrong. Your mother was like a free bird, so fragile, yet so brave and fierce. Whenever, I look at you , i am reminded of her." Daem Rohero said, the peaceful dreamy look was something unexpected for her. She was fascinated by the love she could see in his father's eyes for her mother. 

The smile faltered on Daem's lips for a second, he didn't know if chashman would value freedom more than anything like her mother, or if she would be able to focus on the positives of their life and remain there. 

Thankfully,a servant came to call them for lunch. They both headed towards the dining area together. When Miraan came, dressed in a White shalwar kameez, Chashman's eyes lifted towards him instinctively. "Allah mian ne kaafi fursat se bnaya he janaab ko( God has made him taking a lot of time " she thought with a slightly annoyed look. 

Miraan's eyes crossed with her as he settled down, her eyes were slightly red, he frowned visibly, wanting to know if everything was okay. Chashman just shook her head giving him a smile with an eyeroll and focused on the food. 

" The functions of Sinaan's wedding are starting from tomorrow. Who will be coming ?" Miraan asked, the whole family was invited for the wedding. 

"we are leaving for a party meeting tomorrow evening, " Saem rohero said gesturing towards Daem rohero.

Miraan looked at his mother and aunt" I cant travel this much" his mother said and aiza also shook her head in denial. 

" Take chashman with you, She would also get to see more of sindh " Saem rohero said. 

Chashman looked at Miraan, not sure if she wanted to go. 

" I don't have any wedding clothes here. "chashman said quickly finding an excuse.

" not a big deal, Irtaza is in karachi , i will tell him to pick some for you. we will be leaving around 5 am" Miraan said telling her the plan. 

Chashman glared at him for a few seconds. 

"Sinaan's family is very nice, you are going to enjoy the visit there. " Miraan's mother said, and chashman had to turn towards her. She smiled , internally, she was also excited about seeing a sindhi wedding.

Chashman kept waiting for him to ask her for the measurements, but it was already past 10 pm. She wasnt sure, if he had forgotten to order the dresses for her.

She was walking back and forth in her room, when the door knocked.Miraan entered with a lot of shopping bags in his hands. 

" here are the things you will need " he said placing them all on the bed. 

Chashman looked into a bag and saw a royal blue dress. " are they even of my size ?" Chashman asked taking out the dress. 

"Everything is of your size " miraan said confidently. 

" how are you so sure? you haven't even bothered to ask." chashman said looking at him.

"why ask, when i can tell myself " Miraan said with an arrogant lift of his eyebrows. 

" I don't know , why i even put up with you" Chashman mumbled checking the tag, then she opened a shoe box, and surprisingly it was also a perfect size. Chashman pressed her lips together, miraan shook his head with a smile on his face " chari chokri "

chashman left the box and came towards him narrowed eyes. "Dont you dare call me that again. I have already asked bari ammi the meaning of it. You self obsessed ox!!! " chashman said.

Miraan took a double take on the insult, but then started chuckling, " you are crazy in more than a single way" He said, just at that moment, a thought entered his head. The person he wanted to see her crazy for.

Miraan sobbered up and left the room quickly reminding her to be ready by 5.

________________

Mujhy ijazat nhi detin uski yaaden kisi r se dil lgany ki
Mujhy hosh nahi rehta usy sochty hue kisi r ki  nazron ka .....

___________________

Salaam readers! heres the update :D you will see a lot of Sinaan and Adar in the coming updates.