chapter 24

They left for Meerpur early in the morning. Miraan drove the car, as chashman slept through the journey. Guards were in separate cars, Miraan wanted to drive himself.

Chashman woke up around 10am , Miraan was still driving. " how long is it going to take ?" chashman asked grabbing some water. Miraan looked at her sleepy face from the corner of his eyes.

"2 hours minimum" miraan said as she got comfortable in her seat, " and dont you dare fall asleep again! We are going by car just for you to look around, not to have you sleep beside me " miraan grumbled.

"I have already slept enough " chashman said as she focused outside. Sindh was very different from lahore or any other city in punjab she had seen. It was drier, yet beautiful in its own way.

Miraan told her about places as they passed them, he liked how she absorbed every information he provided. She wasn't like any other girls, he was used to. She was fierce, strong yet emotional and sensitive in her own way.

They reached Sinaan's place around 12 pm.Chashman saw that the haveli was giant enough to rival rohero's , but much more traditional.

As they got out, chashman saw that the preperations were in full swing.

Agha Sinaan haider welcomed them himself along with his mother. His mother welcomed them with a huge smile, she knew how attached sinaan was to miraan.

" i am seeing you after so long " she said running a hand of miraan's lowered head. miraan hugged her, he had been coming here for a long time now, there were barely any formalities between both families.

chashman watched the interaction with fascination, miraan introduced her to both of them. Sinaan greeted her respectfully, whereas his mother hugged chashman, as they headed inside.

" Hasn't anyone else come ?" his mother asked.

" you know aunty how it is, everyone was busy in one thing or another" miraan said as he walked beside sinaan.

"Sinaan take miraan to his room, i had it ready. I will show chashman her room so that they can freshen up. Food is ready, we will eat once they are done " his mother said. The rooms assigned to all the male relatives and friends were on one side of the haveli , whereas the rooms of ladies were on the other side.

Sinaan's mother asked one of sinaan's cousins(alizey21 years old)to wait for chashman till she got ready.

" She doesnt seem like a person who would cause trouble " sinaan said sharing his observation about chashman, once miraan came out of the washroom after freshening up.

"She isnt as calm as she looks , better take my words about it " miraan said chuckling.

"where is haaris ?" miraan asked about sinaan's younger brother.

" He couldn't come. he has his final exams, i was thinking of delaying the wedding, but Baba saeen and he said that we should have the wedding on the decided date. He will be returning permanently in a few days. " Sinaan said as they headed towards the sitting area on their side. Miraan met sinaan's uncles and cousins, many of whom he already knew.

On the other hand, chashman was really out of her depth. She was taken to the dinning area filled with ladies and girls, miraan was no where in sight. Thankfully alizey and Sinaan's mother kept her company.

" Alizey will give you the tour of the haveli after lunch.So that you could move around easily " Sinaan's mother said and chashman nodded.

Mehndi function was at night. chashman got ready in the bottle green dress and matching heels. She was again silenced by the size accuracy. She did light makeup and twisted her hair back .

Alizey entered the room after knocking as chashman was trying to set her dupatta. She helped chashman pin it on the side. Alizey was also looking very beautiful in her yellow dress.

The whole place was decorated with flowers, chashman was smiling and enjoying with the other girls.

Once, the rituals were done,ladies headed inside and the friends and cousins of Sinaan started dancing. Girls were seeing all the craziness from the terrace, chashman was also one of them.

She saw that miraan was also dancing along with sinaan, She was silenced in her place for a few seconds, he was looking very handsome in the black kurta with ajrak around his neck.

Just then, Miraan lifted his eyes and saw her watching him.Miraan felt something very strong at that moment, something he didn't think he would ever feel..............

-------------------------

Mein uska wo maazi hun
Jisy wo bhula k bhi bhula nhi pAati
Chahti he k mujhy chahna chor de
Lekin hmary saath ki wo yaaden
Usy esa zulm bhi dhaany nhi detin
__________________

Salaam readers , heres the update
and here comes an emotional ramble from me

I just set my instagram account today. And the support you all are showing me, makes me so emotional🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️. For all those , who are wondering what i would be doing there, I will post the novel scenes, upcoming and already posted ones.

And for shayari lovers, i will be putting some in story everyday❤️❤️❤️

If you have suggestions, feel free to give ideas.🌚

PS: the ones who havent already followed, go and check my insta account. The link is in the bio.Share it with your friends also.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️