chapter 43

Sinaan drove home, his mind was on Miraan's word. He knew that Miraan was right, but the question was , if he was ready to do it.Sinaan remembered how many times he had stopped himself from touching her without a reason, without expecting more from the act. 

"It can't be that difficult. I just need to fulfill her wishes every now and then" He mumbled to himself. 

Adar stood up quickly as he entered the room, she had spent hours crying and worrying about what he planned to do. What if he had already called her family. Adar's face was puffy from crying, she looked at him with trembling lips. 

Sinaan took a deep breathe and moved near the bed, where she had been sitting just a few minutes ago. He took her in his arms, keeping in mind that he needed to console her, it counted in taking care of a person. But as soon as she was in his arms, all those thoughts were out of his mind.

"I-I will do everything, J-Just don't call my family.." she said through trembling lips as new tears started falling from her eyes. Her forehead was against his chest, Sinaan felt the wetness on his shirt in seconds. 

He looked down at her head "Na roya kro yaar(Don't cry, Adar)I said it in anger, I wasn't planning to do anything like that. I.....I just didn't like your coldness, I hate it  "he placed a kiss on the top of her head, as he pulled her closer. He missed her shy smiles, her gaze on him, he missed watching the happiness fill her eyes before it came to her lips.

Adar went quiet in shock, she couldn't believe that he even noticed her change in behavior. She lifted her head and looked at him with blurry vision. Sinaan wiped her eyes "I want our relationship to work, I want us to be happy together" Sinaan said reluctantly. He was sharing his feelings with her, which wasn't easy for him.

"Why ?" She questioned without even thinking that she was questioning him bluntly.

"Because, I liked how you used to be in the early days of our marriage" he said touching his cheek softly. 

A sad smile came on her lips" I don't feel same anymore..." her eyes had gone distant, as if she was remembering that version of herself, the young stupid girl who had dreams, who wished for a better future.

"What had changed ?" Sinaan frowned. 

Adar came out of her state on his voice, she looked away" I-I will do everything you want " she repeated herself. 

"I don't want you to be a puppet. I want you to do what makes you happy,I want you let me fulfill your wishes" Sinaan grabbed her chin softly, making her meet his eyes. 

" You didn't want to be bothered with my wishes " she said with a lot of complains in her eyes. The look in her eyes was painful for him, but it was still better than her coldness. 

" I did wrong, give me a chance ?" Sinaan said placing a kiss on her forehead. 

Adar looked at him for long seconds, she didn't know if she believed him or not, but she ended up nodding reluctantly.
"Thanks " Sinaan gave her a smile. " Now go and freshen up, I will check what's there for dinner" Sinaan said tapping her cheek.

-------------------

After they got ready for bed, Adar was a bit worried, she wasn't ready for more yet. She laid on the bed, turning on her side. 

Sinaan pulled her in his arms without uttering a word,Adar went stiff as a board. 

" I wont do anything, till you are ready. Just.... sleep in my arms" Sinaan whispered softly and she started relaxing slowly. Sinaan missed the days, she moved towards him willingly.Sinaan fell asleep after placing a kiss on the top of her head. 

-----------------------

Miraan left for Jamshoro early in the morning, He was there before breakfast.

His mother was pleasantly shocked seeing him there, She hugged him. Miraan went to freshen up and then came down to eat breakfast with the family. Everyone noticed his joyful demeanor but didn't make a comment. 

Daem and Saem rohero was ready to leave after breakfast. " I need to talk about something " Miraan uttered with a straight face. 

"We will be returning by noon, we can talk then, if its not urgent." Saem rohero looked at his watch. 

"That's fine baba saeen" he said and went to greet Dada Saeen.

" Kab aye?( when did you arrive ?)" Dada Saeen asked after the greetings. 

"Just an hour ago " Miraan said sitting near him. He held Dada saeen's hand in his. 

Dada Saeen asked about how things were going in Karachi. They talked for a while, before Dada saeen questioned out of nowhere" Is she coming back ?"

Miraan did a double take " who ?" 

"Chashman.." Dada saeen looked at him intently. 

"Why would you ask this ?" Miraan said rubbing his neck. 

"You are glowing with happy energy. And I have seen the person, whose presence can work on you like this.Do you think, my aged eyes didn't catch you stealing glances of her, or how sad you were, when you took her to Lahore " Dada saeen said patting his hand. 

" I want to marry her " Miraan confessed, looking at their hands.

"Has she agreed ?" Dada saeen asked, knowing how important it was. 

" Yes, last night .. " Miraan said barely controlling his smile. Dada saeen prayed for Miraan and chashman's happy life at that moment , he was truly happy with what had happened. His grand daughter was finally going to live here. Even if it was as Miraan's wife.

"Other know ?" Dada Saeen asked. 

"No" Miraan informed. 

" Okay, tell everyone to come here , once your father and uncle arrive" Dada Saeen said. 

------------------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update.<3