4. No Shit Sherlock.

Alpha Ella King's POV.

     I check my watch impatiently as I wait for the Darklight Pack. My members are talking amongst themselves as we all wait. I'm panicking inside, I fear for the safety and fate of my wolves. If the she-wolves of my pack get taken to the Darklight Pack they will surely be abused. That Pack doesn't give two fucks about their women.

     Lukas kissed my forehead as he reassured me it was going to be okay. I nodded and began straightening my shirt and posed myself as a formidable and unbreakable Alpha I was meant to be. My pack was counting on me.

     Beta Kane was the first I spotted. Then the wave of wolves behind him was more than I had ever seen. It looked like the whole pack.

     The Beta lined up the women and men on different sides of him. Matching mine, although my line was much smaller. Then low growls of the word "mine" began echoing around the clearing. My heart clenched at the sight of couples meeting there mates. For my girls though they where terrified. The wolves from the Darklight pack grabbed them, marked them, then drug them off to their homes.

     Suddenly a girl appeared beside Beta Kane's side and my heart lurched. Was she Lukas's mate? I wondered, then as if the mood goddess hated me. Lukas and the girls eyes met. They stared for a moment. Before Lukas's, Gamma Andrew stepped out from behind Lukas and growled "Mate." I let out a sigh of relief. I wasn't going to be cast into rejection today.

     And then I smelled it.

     A scent hit me. No. It can't be. But it was clear. The cinnamon and vanilla scent was exactly what I thought.

    Mate.

     No. No. No. How is this possible?

     I looked into the eyes of the most incredible creature I had ever seen. Then my heart dropped when I hear a single syllable came from his gorgeous lips.

     "Mine."

     The world stopped. His eyes were locked into mine, until...

     His eyes dropped to my neck.

     His eyes locked onto my Mark.

     Fuck.

     Lukas was stunned, he stepped infront of me and stood between me and my mate.

     "I suggest you get lost Wolf, she's not your mate. She's mine."

    A vicious growl came from my mate, which I found incredibly sexy. Wait... Sexy? Get a hold of yourself Ella. Lukas and my mate stared at each other. The tension in the air was enough to cause the rest of the pack members to shrink back. I mind linked my wolves to return home. The Darklight Beta must've done the same since the clearing was emptying of wolves.

     Soon I found myself standing with two other Alpha's, Beta's, and Gamma's. All staring each other down. Since I had no one to stare down I decided to settle the conflict.

     I pushed myself between Lukas and my mate, with a shove into both of there chests.

    "Enough!"

     I say using my Alpha voice, I flinched at the sparks I felt when I touched mate. Quickly I removed my hand from him and instinctively inched closer to Lukas. That earned a growl from my mate.

     Suddenly I was pulled into a chest. The sparks I felt told me it was my mates. I inhaled his scent and wanted to stay in his arms forever. Stupid mate bond. I knew that wouldn't be possible. I pushed myself away from him and backed away. I turned to find Lukas watching me closely with a hurt look on his face. I felt the pain in my own chest.

     "I want my Mate."

     My mate said glaring at Lucas and me. Lukas shook his head furious at him.

     "Never. She is mine. She is the Luna to my Pack."

     Lucas said grabbing me gently around the waist. And I clung to him for dear life. My mate didn't like what he was seeing.

      "You have no right to keep my mate from me!"

     He roared, his eyes were furious. The Beta turned his neck towards him in submission, as well as the Gamma. Then it finally dawned on me. My mate was Alpha Xavier Smith of the Darklight pack.

     Great. This is just what I needed. Two Alpha's in my life trying to control me.

     I was still in shock of finding my mate. It wasn't possible. My mate had died. Did I have two actual mates? What was going on? Oh dear moon goddess help me.

     "I have every right! She is my mate!"

     Lukas yelled back. He showed his neck I had marked to Xavier. Showing proof. Xavier sniffed the air towards me, then he smirked.

     "It's not official. You guys haven't mated yet. Therefore I have the right to take my mate. And you guys will be forced to reject each other."

     My eyes widen, it was true. Lukas looked at me. Then back at Xavier.

     "Alright, you win. Let Alpha King and I get our affairs in order and then she can join you tomorrow morning."

    I'm shocked, Lukas was just going to give me up like that? The asshole!

    "And give you guys a chance to mate? Not a chance I'm taking her right now."

    Xavier said, crossing his arms. Oh. I shook my head at my stupidity. Of course Lukas had an underlying plan.

    I was about to speak when instead I screamed at the sight before me. Lukas had lunged at Xavier. Blood and fists began flying. I was just about to intervene when Xavier removed himself from Lukas and stood. Lukas was lying there.

     "Lukas!"

     I scream running towards him, I'm stopped short by someone holding me by the neck, it's Xavier. I glance over at Lukas to find Beta Kane holding his head up towards me. His eyes are barely open but I could feel he was watching.

     I turn back to Xavier to find him smirking down at me. I glare back.

    "Now, your dear Lukas love can watch me mark you."

    What?? No! I push his away and yell profanities at him refusing his mark. His grip is iron though, no matter how hard I try I can't break free. Then I got an idea.

     "I Alpha Ella Marie King reject you Alpha Xavier Smi..."

     I'm cut short by a scream. The scream was from me. I was screaming from the pain of a mark forming on the right side of my neck.

     Then I begin to blackout.

     The last thing I hear is Xavier saying something.

     "You tried to reject me..."

    I feel blackness take over me with one thing in my mind.

     "No shit Sherlock."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,114 Words.

I love that saying so much. It's the best ever.

Song of the chapter,
Love the way you lie. By Eminem and Rihanna.

Like
Read
Vote
Comment!

Love you guys! Lin :)