Chapter - 9 💜💜💜

Jungkook pov

Y/N went downstairs. I was here in her room . Her house is so big . I was looking around her room when I saw a cute shinny diary . Maybe it's Y/N's diary . Should I look inside?

I was thinking of reading the diary as I looked inside

I was thinking of reading the diary as I looked inside . She wrote about her daily life in it . I was going through next pages . As I found this ...

Dear diary ,

Today was a really good day . It was a good weather today . Many things happened today . But the most surprising things was when Jungkook saved me from falling down the stairs . I was about to fall but thankfully Jungkook was there and grabbed me by my wrist . He looked so cute and handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off of him . We looked at each other for few minutes but Tina ruined the moment . But it was a very good moment . I wish JK could know how much I like him ....

I was so surprised because in almost every pages there was written about me . She also wrote about that time when I bumped into her . She even wrote that she likes me .

I was so into my thoughts when I heard some footsteps . I quickly hide the diary into my bag . Then the door opened revealing Y/N with some snacks and drinks . And put them on the table next to her bed . Then she spoke .

Y/N : Okay now let's start our study .

She said that as I nodded . Then we began to do our assignment . I was still thinking about the diary and fact that she likes me .

Time Skip

YN pov

We finished the assignment . Or maybe only I did it because he was on his phone all the time and eating snacks that's all . I arranged the peppers as I said .

Y/N : It's done !

Jungkook : Oh , finally ! now I can go home .

He said that as he got up from the bed . He then got his bag and then he went downstairs .

Jungkook : Okay bye . I should go home now . And thanks for the snacks . It was good <3

Then he went to his home . And I went to the kitchen to make dinner for myself . I don't always cook but I can make some easy basic foods .

 I don't always cook but I can make some easy basic foods

I made myself ramen ! and then I began to eat . Not gonna lie but it tasted really good . I didn't know that I'm really a good cook .

After finishing my dinner I went to my room and did my night routine then I chatted with Lisa for sometime and then I went to Dreamland 💤

Next morning

You woke up by the alarm clock ringing beside your bed as you yawned and sat up from your bed . You got up from your bed and did your morning routine as usual . Then you went downstairs and made breakfast for yourself . You texted Lisa to pick you up from your house .

Y/N : Hey lizz can you pick me up from my house ?

Lisa : Alright no problem .I'm coming . On the way now .

Y/N : Alright then . Thanks chu 😘

Y/N pov

After finishing my breakfast I put the plates on the sink . Then I heard a knock on the door . I went to the door and opened it . Reveling Lisa smiling at me .

Lisa : Y/N~~

She said that as she hugged me . She hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath .

Y/N :Ok ok now let me go . I can't breath .

She quickly let me go and spoke.

Lisa : Oh sorry bestie .

Y/N : It's ok . Now let's go to school .

Lisa : Alright let's go !

Time Skip

At School

You went to your locker and took your books and went to the classroom with Lisa . Then you noticed Jungkook .

You looked at the direction of Jungkook and saw him standing there with Tina . They were talking with each other .

You walk away from there and went inside of the classroom and sat on your sit . Lisa also sat on her sit which is beside you . You both were talking with each other .

The bell rang . As everyone came inside of the classroom . Jungkook also came inside with BTS . They sat on their own sits .

After a few seconds the teacher also entered into the classroom and began his lesson .

To be continued ....