Chapter - 10 💜💜

After the class

After the class ended I went to my locker and kept my books in it . Then I went to the cafeteria with Lisa . We ordered the food and went to our regular table and sat there . I was scrolling through my instagram on my phone . Then Lisa spoke breaking the silence .

Lisa : Hey Y/N are you going to Mark's party tonight ? He invited all of us to his mansion .

Y/N : Really ? He gave us a party ? Then Jungkook will also be there . Right?

Lisa : Yah. I think all of the BTS members will be there tonight . It's a grand party !

Y/N : Ooh ~ Then I have to wear something good . I want you to choose a better outfit for me Lisa and also help me with makeup .

Lisa : Alright . I'll help you .

She said that as she smiled at me . Then we finished our food and went to our next class .

After school

After the classes finished me and Lisa went home together . She said that she will take me to shopping mall to buy a better outfit for me . Since I didn't buy any new party dresses . The party is tomorrow so I have time to pick a better dress .

I went inside of my house . And went to my room and got freshed and wore this .

I wore this since Lisa is coming to take me to the shopping mall

I wore this since Lisa is coming to take me to the shopping mall . Then I went downstairs and made my favorite food and ate up .

After finishing the food I was resting on my bed while scrolling on my phone when I heard a knock on the door .

I got up from my bed and went downstairs to opened the door . I opened the door reveling Lisa in a casual outfit with light makeup . She smiled at me and I spoke .

Y/N : You look good .

Lisa : Thanks . You also look good . Now let's go !

Y/N : Okay okay let's go .

I locked the door . And went to Lisa's car . I got into the car as Lisa started to drive .

Time Skip

At the mall

Soon we reached the mall . Lisa parked her car in the parking lot then we went inside of the mall . There were so many shops . Lisa dragged me to a shop . There were so many women's outfits . Maybe it's a female clothings shop .

Lisa began to choose different dresses that will look good for a party . I have to admit it that her fashion choice is very good .

I was also looking some different dresses in the shop . Since Lisa is busy finding a dress for me . I was looking for some more dresses when I found a light pink colored dress . Then suddenly Lisa called out my name as I looked at her .

Lisa : Y/N ! Look I found a dress for you !

She said that as she showed me a black party dress .

(you can choose something else if you don't like)

She came to me and gave me the dress . As I spoke .

Y/N : Isn't it to too short for me ?

Lisa : No it's not . It's best for a party . And bet it will look so stunning on you . And everyone will be shooked .

Y/N : Alright then I'll try it out .

I said that as she handed me the dress then I went to the changing room . And checked out the dress it fitted on me so I decided to buy it .Then I changed the dress and went out .

Y/N : Yeah it fits well . Alright let's buy this one !

I said that as I gave her the dress .

Lisa : Alright !

Y/N : And yah I also chose a dress for you .

I said that and went to the dress section where I was a while ago and got that pink colored dress that I chose . It kinda looked like this .

I got the dress and went back to Lisa

I got the dress and went back to Lisa . Then I showed her the dress . She seemed to like the dress .

Lisa : Wow it's cute . I like it . You have a good choice .

Y/N : It will look good on you . Let's buy this .

I said that as we both headed to the counter . And payed for the dresses . After paying for the dresses we went out of the shop . We went to the food section and bought Ice - cream for us .

After buying the Ice-cream we went out of the shopping mall and went to Lisa's car .

We got inside of the car and Lisa started to drive to home .

Time Skip

Soon we reached my place as got out of the car and said goodbye to Lisa . Then she went to go to her house .

I reached for the keys and opened the door . Then I got inside . I put the bags on the couch and went to my room .

I got freshed and got into a comfortable outfit . Then I suddenly thought I didn't write my diary in a while so I went to my desk to write my diary . But then I realized the diary wasn't at it's usual place . I got so shocked and searched around my room . But it was no where . I let out a sigh and sat on my bed .

I didn't wrote it since the day Jungkook came to my house . Did he read the diary ? What if he took it with him ? What will he think about me if he came to know about my fillings for him ? I thought in my mind . Again I let out a sigh . Thinking that maybe I'll find out the diary I stopped worrying about it .

After some time I watched some movies on the TV to pass my time .

Time Skip

Soon the movie ended and I looked outside it was already night . So I went downstairs and made some food for dinner .

I ate up the food and washed the plates . Then I went to my room and did my night routine . I called my parents and talked with them for a while . Then I went to sleep .

To be continued......