Chapter - 19 💜

A Week later

I'm here in my room .Today Mrs. Jeon aka my soon to be mother-in-law and my mom will take me to the shop for my wedding shopping .

Time Skip

It's evening time . I was in my room then I heard the door bell . It means Mrs. Jeon has came to my house . Now its time for the wedding shopping .

Then Lisa came into my room . Oh , I forgot to tell Lisa will also go to shopping with us !

Lisa : Y/N ! get ready , we have to go now .

Y/N : Alright . Let me pick a dress .

I said that as I went to my closet and looked trough many dresses to find a better dress . Then I found this .

I decided to wear it so I went to washroom and got into it

I decided to wear it so I went to washroom and got into it . I also did a light makeup . Lisa helped me to get ready . Then we went downstairs . I bowed at Mrs. Jeon as she flashed a smile at me . Then I spoke .

Y/N : We are ready !

Mrs. Jeon : Wow , you are looking so good Y/N !

Y/N : Thank you aunty .

Mrs. Jeon : Start to call me Eomma from now on .

Y/N : O-okay eomma .

I blushed at her statement

Y/M : Alright , let's go now .

With that we all went to the car and got inside . As we went to the shop .

Time Skip

Soon we reached the shop . We went out of the car and got inside of the shop . The shop looked so expensive .There were wedding dresses and
accessories everywhere . We went to the dress section . There were so many beautiful wedding gowns .

We were looking through many dresses then I found this .

Or this ⏬

I showed it to my mother and Mrs

I showed it to my mother and Mrs. Jeon . And they seemed to like the dress .

Mrs. Jeon : Now I have to admit it that my daughter in law has a very good taste of style .

Y/M : It's really good, I like it too . Go and try it !

I nodded and went to the changing room and changed into it . Then I went out of the changing room and showed them the dress .

Mrs. Jeon : Aww , my daughter in law looks like a Charming Princess .

Y/M : I Just can't believe that my daughter have grown this much and now she's going to get married soon .

My mom said that as she wipped her tears . I went to he and hugged her tightly . Then I spoke.

Y/N : Aww , I'm still your baby Y/N mom , I love you .

Y/M : Yess, I love you too .

Then we pulled back from the hug and Mrs. Jeon spoke .

Mrs. Jeon : Alright , let's buy this dress I like really it .

Lisa : Okay then , now we have to choose the flowers .

Then we went to the flowers section and Mrs. Jeon chose this .

Y/N : It's pretty

Y/N : It's pretty . I love it .

After we finished shopping different things we went home . Mrs. Jeon also went home after we finished our shopping .

My dad and Mr. Jeon went to shopping for Jungkook on the same day . So the wedding shopping is done!

To be continued ......