Chapter - 13 💜💜💜

Jungkook : And what's his name?

Y/N : His name is Jeon Jungkook .

I widened my eyes hearing my name . I knew that she likes me . Cause I've read her diary before so I know that she likes me . But she just confessed to me !!!

Jungkook : Do you really l-like him ?

Y/N : Yaaah ~ I like Jeon Jungkook .

She said that as she was about to fall on me . But I was enough to hold her wrist . Preventing her from falling .

Y/N : I'm so sleepyy ~ I wanna go home and sleep.

Jungkook : Uh . Okay I'll leave you at your home.

Since I know her address I decided to drop her by my car . I hold on her wrist helping her to walk without falling . But her legs was so wobbly that she couldn't even walk . So I picked her up bridal style .

I went to my car and made her sit beside the driver's seat as I sat on the driver's seat . I started the Engine and began to drive to Y/N's house .

I looked at Y/N to see her already sleeping . She looked like an angel fallen from heaven . 😇

Time Skip

I reached Y/N's house in few minutes . I parked my car at the side and got out of the car .

I went to Y/N's seat and picked her up bridal style again . I went to the door and realized that it wasn't locked . Going inside of her house I shut the door behind using my leg .

Then I went upstairs to Y/N's room and placed Y/N on her bed . I sat beside Y/N's bed . Staring at her sleeping figure . Staring at her reminds me of her confessing to me . I remembered what she said to me at party

I like Jeon Jungkook ~

She even called me Kookie .

I was into my thoughts when I heard door clicking noises from downstairs . It means that someone came inside . I went outside of Y/N's bedroom to see who came inside . I went to the stairs and peaked at the door to see Y/N's best friend Lisa .

As soon as she saw me there she came to me and spoke

Lisa : Did you take Y/N with you from the party ?

She asked with a worried expression .

Jungkook : Yes I did . She was drunk so I took her home .

I said that as she sight and calm down a bit .

Lisa : Okay . Where Is she now ?

Jungkook : She is in her room now . She was drunk and fall asleep so I bring her here .

Lisa : Oh , Thank You .

Jungkook : I think I should go now . It's too late now . Take care of Y/N .

Lisa : Okay.

I said that as I went to the door to go to my house . I went to my car and drove of to my house .

Lisa's pov

After I saw Jungkook drive away from there . I went to Y/N's room .

I saw her sleeping on her bed . I decided to stay at her house for tonight . I went to another room to stay .

To be continued.....