02

TW: Just wanted to give a trigger warning there is talk about guns, terrorist attacks, and suicide.

Kennedy gave him a look, and that's all he needed. He was about to argue when his phone rang. He took his phone out of his back pocket and looked at the caller ID, it was the hospital, Beacon Hills Hospital. 

---------

 He looked up at Kennedy and she nodded knowing what he was silently asking so she left the Kitchen to give him as much privacy as she could given the tiny motel room.

As Kennedy left the room he tried to stop all the thoughts that ran through his head of all the possibilities as to why the hospital is calling him right now. He slowly answers it raising his phone to his head.

"Hello?" Mitch asked into the phone.

"Hello, this is Stiles Stilinski?" He flinched at the name he hasn't been called in years.

"Yes, this is he." He said slightly annoyed, he knew it wasn't the nurses' fault they had no idea he changed his name.

"Hi, Mr. Stilinski we have your father here Noah Stilinski? Yeah, something happened he got shot in an attempted robbery he's stable now-"  

----------

Before the nurse could finish her sentence Mitch hung up the phone and went to his room to grab his duffel bag silently thanking himself he didn't change his number while ignoring Kennedy asking what was wrong he was about to walk out the door when Kennedy shouted at him asking where he was going.

"Home."

Present time

Mitch sighs as he passes the infamous Beacon Hills sign.

After a four-hour drive to his home, Mitch decides it's best if he stops at a motel first, preferably not the cheapest one there, only to remember how small Beacon Hills actually is and how theirs probably only one, or two.

Not soon after Mitch found the motels - yes, motels - apparently after he left, Beacon Hills updated a bit and it doesn't look half bad, at least from the last time he's seen it. 

Well, the last time he saw it he was occupied with being possessed by a homicidal demon fox who tried killing everyone he's ever loved and cared about at the moment to really analyze Beacon Hills.

Mitch ended up finding a half-decent motel that had a full-sized bed, a shower, and a two sink bathroom with a small kitchen and even a little seating area.  'Damn, this isn't even half bad,'  Mitch thought before going over to check- yup, a peephole.  'This day couldn't get any better,'  he thought just before he remembered why he even came here at all.  His father.

His father was probably lying in an uncomfortable hospital bed strapped up to various tubes and wires while in all sorts of pain while here he was worried about a damn peephole.

"Shit,"  Mitch muttered lowly before running his tense hands through his very much grown out hair.  

Mitch looked down to the floor, hand dropping to his side as he just stayed there for a moment thinking about everything that's gone wrong over the past couple of years

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mitch looked down to the floor, hand dropping to his side as he just stayed there for a moment thinking about everything that's gone wrong over the past couple of years.

Katrina, getting shot and killed by a terrorist, to which he still to this day blames himself for, god if he didn't just get there a little sooner maybe things could've gone differently, no, things could've gone differently.

Mitchs' whole body tense as he tries to contain his anger and keep it from coming out as his mind goes through all the possible ways he could've saved her, His Katrina. 

Even though Mitch isn't the same spastic teenage boy he used to be who couldn't keep still for the life of him, whether he'd like to admit it or not, he still has bits and pieces of Stiles Stilinski inside him, even if he's now Mitch Rapp, Americas most feared assassin by any terrorist to ever cross his path or those lucky enough to never actually cross his path, but just hear the horror stories from those who have and fortunately lived to tell the tale.

Annika, shooting herself in the head with Ghost's gun.  Her last words playing on repeat in Mitchs' head whether he'd like to admit it or not, he did feel something for the girl, not so much as romantically but almost a sympathy for her.  

"I want to see my family, Mitch."

"I want to see my family."

Those few words kept repeating in Mitch's head days and weeks after he threw the nuke into the water, that memory always replaying in the back of his mind like an old TV playing reruns, but at that moment in time, he too wanted to see his family again even if it meant waiting a little longer to see his father again, that including he gets to go up and be with his parents again with all the people he's killed.

'Stop Mitch.  Emotions are what's making you weak and you're not weak.'  

Mitch sighs snapping out of his trance and goes over to his duffle bag grabs his gun and hides it behind his back tucked into his jeans as he lets his shirt hang over it making it look as natural as possible.

As Mitch goes to walk out the door he grabs his keys and phone before walking out the door and locking it behind him before getting into his black four-door Jeep Wrangler starting the engine and taking off to Beacon Hills hospital.

--------

Words: 904

(ON HIATUS)Home? | Mitch Rapp/Teen Wolf Cross Overजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें