Chapter 17

FIFTH YEAR

ELARA

The next morning Pansy woke and smiled when she turned over to me "To what do I owe the pleasure?".

I covered my mouth and shook my head "I cant tell you" I squealed.

She widened her eyes at me "Holy fuck. DAPH wake up" she shouted. Daphne groaned and sulked over to Pansy's bed getting in under the covers with us and laid her head on my chest.

"Fucking spill.. now" Pansy shook me.

I groaned and pressed my head back in to the pillow "I couldn't sleep last night so I went to the Astronomy tower to watch the storm.. I had a little cry to myself like I do you know. Then Draco was there..." I started. Daphne gasped dramatically and shot up to stare at me.

"He asked me not cry and I said what the fuck else am I meant to do.. he asked me to 'let him make it better take away the pain and let him love me'.. I tried to walk away and he grabbed me I screamed something at him and next thing I know he's on the floor next to me crying and telling me how much he loves me, how sorry he is and that he'll never look at anyone else as long as he lives.. and then we had sex" I covered my face and squealed at the last sentence.

They both gasped dramatically and covered their mouths with there hands "I can't believe it" Daphne shouted "I bloody can I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. So what does this mean are you back together?" Pansy asked.

I shook my head "Definitely not but.. I'm going to tell him I want to try and forgive him. We can be friends and see what happens, what do you think?".

"I think he'll do absolutely anything you say if it means he has the possibility to get you back. So if that's what you want then go for it" Pansy stated and Daphne nodded her head in agreement.

We got ready for the day and I put on a black pleated A line skirt, a tight white shirt with my tie and thigh high stockings with heeled boots. I did my make up and curled my hair letting it fall all the way down my back.

Me and Daphne were late for potions as we rushed in to class "I don't expect tardiness least of all from you Miss Gaunt" Snape scolded me "Sorry" I put my hands up in surrender.

Daphne had already taken our seat at our normal table and left the only available seat for me next to Draco. I stuck my fingers in her ribs as I sat down, his eyes travelled to my stockings and he raised his eyebrows smirking and looked away.

"Miss Gaunt as you were the last to arrive you can come up the front and join me in demonstrating how to correctly cut these fairy wings" Snape called out to me I smiled sarcastically at him and removed my robes I hated how they hung in the way around my hands.

I walked up to the front and someone wolf whistled "That's quite enough of that Be. Quiet" Snape shouted.

"Please hand out these wings four to each table" he instructed. I slowly went round to each table and sorted the wings on to peoples boards. "Thank you Elara" Weasley smiled at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

I got to our table and stood between Blaise and Draco, when I leaned over to put down Daphne's wing Draco's hand travelled up the back of my thigh to my arse cheek giving it a squeeze and making me drop the bowl of wings.