cookies and movies

caregiver: Hajime hinata
regressor/little: nagito komaeda

nagito held his hot cocoa in his hands, blowing on it. hinata had made them both some yummy hot cocoa because nagito had finished crying the minute before...he fell and he got really hurt so he slipped into little space. He held it to his lips once he was sure it wasnt that hot anymore and took a sip of it. Yum! He thought to himself. Hinata picked up the regressed boy and placed him on the couch, turning on the TV as he shut off the light for them. He scrolled through HULU and picked "the grinch" for them to watch first. The baby loved this movie, especially the animated one. He clapped to the songs that were sang in the movie and continued drinking his cocoa. Hinata heard a ding and realized the cookies he had been making were done now. He got up and put them on their kitchen table to cool off. Nagito walked into the kitchen and sat on the floor with his sippy cup in his hands, motioning for his daddy to put it in the sink since he was done with his cocoa. Hinata grabbed the sippy from the little and threw it into the sink. He picked up the little boy and held him against his hip as they waited for the cookies to cool down. "Daddy, i wan' cooki!" Hinata smiled and shook his head. "They're still hot, puppy. Just wait a couple more minutes." The little nodded and stared the cookies down like a hawk...hinata found that a bit weird but he let his baby do whatever he wanted as he waited. When they weren't hot anymore (hinata checked by putting his finger on the cookies.) He grabbed one and put it into the littles mouth, leaning into him and taking a bite of the cookie In the boys mouth. Nagito got flustered and playfully his his caregiver. "Dada!! You sho silly!!" He said as he ate the rest of his cookie. Hajime kissed the babies forehead and got him some more hot cocoa, he knew that the baby might need to potty soon so he made sure to be alert for squirming movements so he could help his baby go to the bathroom. Nagito didn't really like asking for help when it came to going to the bathroom because it's embarrassing, but he understood it was important. he finished up his hot cocoa and went potty with his daddy by his side helping him, waiting at the door and checking on him every so often. They walked back to the couch hand in hand and picked another movie to watch, now they were watching zootopia. They've watched this movie many times but they both loved it so they were okay with rewatching it. Nagito went into his play room and pulled ran back out with a small package that had self-made wrapping paper and a little sticky note on it that said "for the bear daddy ever!" Scribbled in with crayons. Hinata looked shocked and happy at the same time as he helped the baby into his lap and they opened the small gift together. "Wow baby!! Is this a bracelet for me??" He said excited as he put it on hos wrist. The bracelet had words on it that said "Best daddy!" And hinata smiled as he kissed his little. "I love it so much sweetie pie! You're such a good boy. Daddy loves you very much. Thank you so much puppy." He said gently tickling his baby. Nagito was pleased with the reaction and pulled a matching bracelet out from behind his back. "Lookie dada! We can match bwacelts!" He said putting it on his wrist. His bracelet had the words "Daddy's puppy" on it. They both took off their bracelets and placed them in a safe area so they could wear them Tomorrow when they went shopping. It was a very nice Christmas. Nagito got his dream toy and hinata got matching bracelets from his favorite baby. It was an amazing day.

word count: 689!