chasing each other

Caregiver: nagito
Little: hajime

"Hajime?" Nagito called out. Hajime asked to play hide and seek... 40 minutes ago. He seriously forgot how dedicated Hajime could get when it came to hide and seek. The boy was a very good hider and on top of that he could stay quiet and breathe as quiet as a mouse. He looked behind the couch for the 5th time and groaned. "Okay baby you win. Come out so papa can get you ready for bed."

Hajime hated bed time! No way was he gonna come out now! He went deeper into how hiding spot and slapped his hands over his mouth. He peeked over the side to see if his boyfriend was anywhere near his spot every few minutes. He giggled slightly knowing that he could stay up longer if he just hid for awhile. What Hajime didn't know was that nagito was ALSO good at staying quiet.

Nagito peeked over the top of the hiding spot and peered down at Hajime's hair. He smirked as he gently raised his hands down into the small area. Hajime was still looking at the sides, forgetting that there was a huge opening above his head. That gave nagito the perfect advantage to poke Hajime. Hajime screamed and saw nagito waving down at him. He ran out of the spot and squealed as he ran around the living room. Nagito sighed and jumped off the area to catch his baby.

"Come here, little boy!" Nagito said as he chased his baby around the couch for the 3rd time. Hajime accidentally lost his step and lost balance, causing him to crash onto the floor. He hit his knee on the coffee table, and his eyes began to water. Nagito heard the thud and saw what happened. His daddy instincts kicked in even harder then they already were. He ran over to his baby and stepped down to reach the boys level--- since he was currently on the ground.

"Oh baby.. let daddy look at it." Hajime whined and pushed away nagito's hand when he saw it went to touch his knee. "No...please papa...no touchy..it hurts." His tears were streaming down like a river. There wasn't much of a scene on his knee, just some teared skin that was bleeding a tiny bit. But since Hajime was little right now, he felt it 5x worse then he would of if he was big. Nagito got a bright idea and got up to head to the bathroom to grab something.

Nagito grabbed the cute bandaid box they bought from the store a couple weeks ago. They were paw patrol bandaid's and frog ones. He walked over to his baby who was calming down-- still crying-- but calmed down a bit. He stepped back down and opened the box. "You want one right little one?" Hajime sniffled and nodded. He went to reach into the box but nagito pulled it away. "Ah ah ah baby. Will you let Daddy clean your wound first? Then you can pick one?" Hajime hesitated but he agreed.

Nagito felt his little boys hand as he helped him onto the toilet. "Okay, baby this will hurt a bit. Just hang onto me. I promise it'll only hurt for a good 7 seconds or so." Hajime shivered at the warning and clung to nagito, preparing himself for the horrible sting. "Count to 3 but do it on 2...okay daddy..?" He said sniffling, fright in his voice.

"Okay little one. 1... 2..." he pressed the cotton ball with alcohol spilled on it onto the boys knee and flinched when he heard the scared cry of his baby. "...3." He said in a Huffington trying to comfort his baby. "Shhhh..dont worry baby...its okay." Hajime clung to nagito so hard that nagito's shirt button came undone. "Careful baby. Here, pick a bandaid. Yoi were so brave! I'm so proud of you." He wiped the tears away from Hajime's eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Who's my good brave boy? Hm?" He tickled Hajime's sides and smiled when he saw his baby boy laugh. "Me!! Its me papa!!" He laughed out as he grabbed nagito's face and kissed his nose. "Hehe. That's right baby. Now pick a bandaid so papa can put it on your boo-boo." Hajime picked one of the paw patrol ones and clapped as nagito placed it onto the injury gently as to not hurt his baby even more.

"Now...time for bed, baby boy." Hajime groaned and crossed his arms.

Word count: 762