papa's little bear

Caregiver: nagito
Little: hajime

"Papa! Papa!" Hajime ran over to his daddy with a coloring book page he had ripped out since he was done coloring it. Nagito was currently sat at the kitchen table reading a magazine about frogs... ot toads..? He couldn't tell.

"Papa! Looks! I made dis for u!" Hajime handed him the page, which was scribbled all over in a toddler's coloring method. "I love it baby boy! Want papa to hang it up on the fridge?" Hajime beamed and nodded quickly. "Yes papa! Please!" Nagito smiled and nodded as he walked over to the kitchen and grabbed one of the magnets they had bought a couple weeks ago.

"No! Papa I want the froggy one.." hajime confessed as he looked at his fingers. "Sure prince. I'll get you the froggy one." Nagito said as he kissed hajime on the forehead. "Can you say please for papa?" He looked at hajime and put his hand on his head for comfort.

"Uh...pl..please papa..?" He looked away in embarrassment and covered his face. "Awe, little prince is flustered now? Sorry baby. I love you cutie." He smirked as he gave hajime a gentle kiss on his temple and hung up the coloring page on the fridge with the frog magnet.

"Do you like bears baby boy? Is that why you drew me a bear?" Hajime instantly lit up and nodded. "Mhm! I wuv them so much daddy!" He clapped his hands and stared at the bear bandaid he had on his hand from when he fell down outside yesterday. "I can see that sweetheart. Want papa to call you his little bear?" He asked as he squatted down next to the little.

"Yes!! Please dada!!" He giggled and jumped into nagito's arms, who kindly accepted him into them. "You're so cute bubs. My little cub." He teased as he pinched hajime's cheeks.

Word count:  318