Chapter 8

It's been a few days since Christmas passed. Man, everyone had fun! There were no fights or arguments, just fun! Even the Autobots and the Decepticons got along well! Optimus and Megatron were by Y/N's side ALL THIS TIME. They were so overprotective that they took turns to hold her, snuggle and cuddle her. Miko couldn't resist so she took pictures obviously. After Christmas ended, the Decepticons were moved back to their pond. Agent Folwer and others didn't want fights to real out of course.

Y/N couldn't stop smiling since the holiday went well! Whenever Optimus and Megatron saw her smiling, they both were blushing since the smile was so beautiful on her face.

Christmas was very fun! Everyone had fun, including the grumpy ones like Ratchet. There was a Christmas tree, a big one. Everyone got presents, even Merformers. Even some of them wore Santa hats like Bumblebee! Miko decided to pull a prank by hanging a MISTLETOE in the ceiling. Optimus, Megatron, and Y/N were very close to being under it. If they did, then Y/N had to kiss them on the cheeks. Megatron takes it a bit further by kissing his Caretaker on the lips.

Y/N was getting every day better at walking. She's practicing slowly how to run back to normal. She had swollen legs since they're not used to it yet. You know... running. The leaders were worried sick about her until Knockout and Ratchet both explained to them that it's normal to have swollen legs when you didn't move for a year. They're starting to get used to it. Optimus and Megatron calmed down.

"Caretaker, are you alright?" Optimus asked while watching her sit down at the edge.

"Yeah, just swollen legs again. I need to take a break," Y/N said while panting a bit.

Optimus frowned and swam to his Caretaker. She wore loose shorts since she's here in the center. She hated wearing long jeans. A lot. When it gets wet, it's so uncomfortable!

Optimus placed his head on her lap gently and began stroking her legs gently. He did it gently and watch her face if he saw a sign of discomfort. He didn't saw any. Instead, he saw an expression of pleasure.

"Do you mind if I stroked here?" He placed his hand on her tight.

"... No. Continue, please. It feels... so good." She felt shy now.

Optimus was surprised but continued to stroke her tight gently and softly. Both of them fell in love with each other. Megatron was also in love with Y/N.

Y/N was lost in pleasure that her eyes were closed. She didn't hear or feel Optimus moving a bit. His face was now close to her. Y/N opened her eyes and got startled when he saw his gentle face in front of her. When she saw his eyes, they were full of love. "O-Optimus?"

"C-Caretaker, I... I have something to confess."

"Y-Yes?"

The Prime then cupped her cheek and stroked it softly. Y/N leaned into his touch and placed her small hand on his big one.

"I'm in love with you. Ever since I was small and known as Orion, I always wanted to be with you. You took care of me and others... showing love and respect. When I got older, I started developing feelings for you. I just... couldn't help it. I love you... so much, my dear." The Prime was blushing mad and flustered. Aaaw, he was still half Orion. Y/N remembered how shy and flustered Orion can be. Looks like Optimus was still half Orion ;).

Y/N felt her heart beating fast. Optimus confessed his love to her! She was just so happy! But there was a problem. Megatron. He was in love too. Now, wait a moment. There are people in the world that have two lovers! So why not sharing? Y/N can control the leaders since they love her a lot.

"O-Optimus, I... I feel the same! But Megatron is in love with me too. I hope you don't mind that you and he can share with me. I love both of you and I don't want to choose."

Optimus was quiet for a moment to think. Megatron was once like a brother to him. He was a gladiator champion that didn't lose a single fight. He saw the signs of love that Megatron showed whenever both of them were around their Caretaker...

Optimus smiled. "I don't mind sharing, my dear. We'll do it for you."

Y/N smiled happily and hugged him tightly. Optimus purred happily and hugged her back. He then tilted her chin and kissed her on the lips. Y/N kissed him back while holding him for dear life. Optimus held her close and made sure that she didn't fell. They continued to kiss and it got heated. Optimus licked her bottom lip, asking to go in. She opened her mouth and moaned when Optimus explored her mouth.

"Wow, Optimus. I didn't expect to see you like this when I swam to check on you," said a grumpy voice in a surprised tone.

Optimus and Y/N quickly pulled away and they saw Ratchet, with his arms crossed. He was surprised, but he was delighted for Optimus to finally have a mate in his life.

I'll try to finish this book since it's coming to the end. If I can finish, then you know what's coming? Hybrid Reader based on the one-shots! Be prepared for a big adventure based on the show!