Chapter 2

Some minutes passed by after that 'embarrassed boobs' accident. Well, Orion learned immediately to not touch private parts without permission or when you're trusted by your lover. And Megatronus, well... he's naughty and he still is! Looks like Y/N needs to teach Orion and Megatronus manners, especially towards humans. After the babies were delivered to their new big tank, they were unsure at first but they quickly warmed up to other Merformers here. Y/N watched how they befriended others. Orion became a part of the group where other Merformers are open. He met Ratchet, Arcee, Bulkhead, etc. Megatronus... well, he befriended quite a mysterious group. Like Soundwave, Starscream, Knockout, Breakdown, etc. So, yeah, there have differences.

Y/N is now playing with Merformers. She wore a special swimming suit for that. The adult Merformers kept an eye on the babies. They trust Y/N with their whole hearts but still, their jobs are to protect the small ones. Some babies swam up Y/N excitedly whole others kept their distances. When Orion saw Y/N, he showed such a cute and excited smile that he swam up to her. Y/N giggles when Orion climbs into her arms and snuggles. Megatronus looks at Orion with jealousy. Surprise surprise. He swam behind Y/N in a sneaky way and literally climbs on her back. Y/N squealed as she knew it was one of the babies. She tried to look over her shoulder to see who it is but she couldn't. 

Orion then scolded in his own Merformers language to Megatrnous to come out. Y/N knew that it is the language of the Merformers so she didn't understand at all. She watched until she finally saw Megatronus falling into her other arm. She looks surprised at Orion, who smiles at her. Megatronus grumbles. Y/N then chuckles as she held them close so that they could snuggle into her body, not her boobs. 

"You both are so different," Y/N said as she kisses them on their foreheads.

Orion and Megatronus purred at the love affection. They both stayed in Y/N's arms as other Merformers are having fun.

The next day~

Y/N was at her workplace, first feeding the Merformers. Man, so many of them are hyperactive and happy whenever they saw food! It is honestly funny! Y/N laughed. Baby Merformers are fed with milk when the adults are fully fed. Once it was done, Y/N went to the fridge and opened it. There is a lot of healthy food and even a lot of milk. Y/N grabbed a basket that was full of stacked milk bottles and closed the fridge. She then entered the room where baby Merformers ae brought together. 

"Alright, cuties. Who's hungry?" 

All baby Merformers started to jump on each other and reaching out. Y/N laughed as she sat down, grabbed a bottle, opened it, set it down on the table, and gently grabbed a random baby Merformer. Others whined but Y/N laughed and told them to wait. Surprisingly, Orion waited patiently with a smile while Megatronus grumbled.

Once almost an hour passed by, Orion and Megatronus are the only ones left. She picked them, causing them to snuggle up to her body. She set them down on her lap and grabbed two bottles. Once the babies saw it, they immediately snatched it and began to drink rapidly. Y/N looks surprised. "Slow down, slow down."

Orion listened and slowed down and Megatronus did it too! What a surprise! Once the feeding was done, Y/N put the bottles away and gently rocked them as they snuggled up. They both purred. Y/N smiles and giggles. "You both are so different than other Merformers here. You both are clingy to me."

They both only purred louder as they snuggled up to Y/N more. Since Merformers can talk, Orion and Megatronus have to learn to speak. They can already swim but not talk yet. Y/N then started to rock softly since she's holding babies. "I wonder about you both future. Who you will be..."

Orion and Megatronus looked at each other, then back at Y/N. They still have plenty of time to find out about their future...