Chapter 6

A day passed by ever since Y/N returned to the center. Everyone was so happy! June introduced the kids to her and they all became good friends. Agent Fowler changed Y/N's schedule so that she won't have to do much hard work. She only had to spend time with them and other stuff. June continued to be a vet here and she and Agent Fowler took Y/N's other jobs over here. Y/N was getting checkups from Knockout, the medic of the Decepticons, and from Ratchet, the medic of the Autobots. They say all the time that she's doing fine, but to take it easy on moving around.

She was now spending time with the Decepticons. Well, more like with Megatron. The Decepticon leader was just gone so soft on her. His team was shocked and very surprised. Starscream was being a bitch at the beginning but he got threaten by Megatron so he immediately became nice to Megatron's Caretaker. Y/N learned that Soundwave was the one who Megatron trusted the most, even Shockwave sometimes. The mad scientist managed to bring Predaking alive. He was also a Merfromer but he went extinct with his race. Predaking was very curious once he met Y/N since she's a human. He understood why Megatron called her 'Caretaker'. He also immediately learned to not mess with her because of Megatron. Y/N loves Predaking! He was like a big cat! This may sound strange, but he can breathe out the fire! How? In the water? I don't know! So don't ask.

Y/N was right now in Megatron's arms. She was relaxing while other Decepticons were either working or having fun. The warlord was overprotective, I tell you. He was even nuzzling her. It was cute yet embarrassing (or flustered). Optimus nuzzled her too a day ago! It made Y/N's heart beating fast. What was happening to her? Why was she blushing whenever she was close to Optimus and Megatron? Wait... she couldn't be crushing on the handsome leaders, ... right?

"Megs~" Y/N giggled as she felt Megatron's face nuzzling hers.

Megatron felt embarrassed by that nickname. Sure, nicknames can be alright but he was a fearful Decepticon leader! Everyone was scared of him! Well, not everyone likes Optimus for example.

Megatron only purred as a response as he gently hugged her. Since he was massive due to being a Merformer, Y/N's legs were wrapped around his waist. She gently pets his head and scratched softly behind his ears. Megatron purred louder as he rubbed her back with his free hand since his other arm was under her ass to keep her up. His body was slippery due to being wet!

I wonder how she'll look if she was... what humans call... a mermaid, Megatron thought.

Later~

Y/N just stopped at the edge of the Autobots pond. Optimus swam to her quite quickly once he saw her coming. Y/N smiled as she stuck her hand out while the other one was supporting a crutch and she petted his head, causing Optimus to purr.

Y/N giggled. "Hello to you too, Prime."

"How are you doing, Caretaker?" He gently took her into his muscular arms and held her. Y/N quickly threw the crutch on the board.

"Doing ok, I guess. I just want to walk normally." She frowned as she snuggled up to him.

Optimus looked soft at her. He understood her of course just like Megatron. "I'm sure that one day, you'll be able to walk normal again."

Y/N sighed and nodded. She relaxed as she told the leader of the Autobots about her day and what happened at the pond of the Decepticons. Optimus was quite surprised to hear how Megatron was acting. Looks like he was crushing on her since he's very soft on her. But Optimus was also crushing on her! Looks like the love triangle has arrived. Both leaders will fight to win her heart...

But that will be for another day. Right now, a certain teenage girl came running with her pink phone.

Since Christmas is coming close, I was thinking to make a special chapter + an Optimus one shot! I already made one about the Lombaxes. Thank you for 300 followers!