Chapter 4

A year passed by since the car accident... Yes, a year. Agent Fowler found her on the streets and called an ambulance immediately. They took Y/N to the hospital and she sadly fell into a coma. A year coma... The car accident caused a lot of damage to Y/N's body that she hit her head hard. The doctors explained to Agent Fowler that they didn't know when she'll wake up and if she would have amnesia. It kinda scared Agent Fowler that he told the news to the Merformers. Orion and Megatronus became devasted that their Caretaker got into a bad accident. June Darby was shocked that she started to work part-time at the hospital to help Y/N to recover.

Let's just say that... things went bad. Like, very bad! While Orion and Megatronus finally reached adulthood, Megatronus wanted to be the next Prime. He was a gladiator champion. Orion supported him and swam with him to the council. That's where Megatronus showed his true colors there. He became darker, colder, and ruder. The Primes didn't saw anything special in him. But they got embarrassed by Orion. Apparently, he used his own smart words. The Primes are amazed they saw something in him...

Megatronus became angrier and more jealous. He saw Orion as a traitor and sadly... the friendship between them was over for good. Megatronus changed his name to Megatron and created a group called the Decepticons which means 'destroyers'. He became a leader and some Merformers joined! There was Starscream, Knockout, Breakdown, etc. Megatron did something that all Merformers will never forget... He broke the war out.

Primus and other Primes made Orion Pax into a brand new Prime and the leader of the Autobots. His new name is Optimus Prime. His name has special meanings behind it. Optimus means 'best' and Prime means first, in importance or quality. The word 'Optimus' is from Latin. Even in Belgium or in the Netherlands, Prime means 'commander' (I think. I might be wrong).

It's a very sad story. Two Merformers, who considered each other as brothers once, were totally broken and they're in a big civil war, fighting against each other to the death as leaders. Agent Fowler had no choice but to make another tank in another room. All of the Decepticon members are moved to that tank. The workers had to remove dead bodies that were found... including the babies. But they all are buried in beautiful and respected places to show them respect. The Autobots stayed where they are... Optimus is a friendly and calm leader. He tries his best to keep his team together.

At the hospital~

Y/N snapped her eyes open. She looks around and she's in the hospital. The bandages that are once on her head after the accident, was removed. Her head healed. She then sat up and got up from the bed but then she fell with a yelp. Her legs wouldn't work just yet. She didn't walk for a year!

Agent Fowler entered and gasped when he saw Y/N. "Y/N!" He ran and helped her up.

"Agent Fowler?"

He smiled. He's very glad that she remembered him. "Yes, it's me, soldier."

The doctor entered and he's surprised to see Y/N awake. He smiled as he helped Y/N to sit down. "It's good that you're awake. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like I slept for 100 years. Also, why am I in the hospital? Why won't my legs work?"

The doctor and Agent Fowler looked sad. The doctor responded: "You've been in a car accident while walking home. The police arrested the guy that caused the accident. You've been in a coma... for a year."

Y/N's eyes opened wide. So that's why her legs aren't working! "H-How am I suppose to work and walk?"

"You'll get therapy to walk with crutches. You're allowed to work but with crutches. Agent Fowler will help you with the job. You're free tomorrow. For now rest." That's when the doctor left to take care of other patients.

Y/N looks at Agent Fowler. She then remembered about her job and Merformers! "Agent Fowler, how are the Merformers? I've been thinking about them ever since I woke up."

Agent Fowler is quiet. So much happened ever since Y/N was in a coma. "Y/N, I don't know how to say this..."

"Huh?"

"While you were in a coma, things... went bad. Orion and Megatronus became adults but the gladiator's dream is to become the next Prime. Orion supported him and they swam together to the council. From what I heard, Megatronus showed his true colors there... something that a bad guy would after he's acting like he's a good guy. The Primes saw nothing special in him but Orion amazed and embarrassed them with his own words. Megatronus changed... He saw Orion as a traitor and he created his own group called the Decepticons..."

Y/N covered her mouth in shock. She knew what the name means behind it.

"He changed his name to Megatron and became the leader. Some Merformers joined him while others didn't. One day, he did something that everyone will never forget. He broke... the war out."

Y/N choked as the tears build up in her eyes.

"He started killing innocent ones. Primus and the Primes made Orion into a Prime and became the leader of the Autobots. He's now Optimus Prime. The war got more brutal that I had to separate the Decepticons into another tank in another room. I and other workers had to bury the dead ones, including the babies."

Y/N then has a melting breakdown. She cried as Agent Fowler hugged her. June entered the room and she's happy to see Y/N awake! But she looks soft as she saw Y/N crying. She joined in the hug.

Y/N will have to face the Merformers tomorrow...