THIRTY THREE

REGANS POV

Draco and I headed downstairs to meet up with everyone else. I had fallen  asleep for a little while and after waking up I felt much better.

I felt right again having Draco here.

"So, what's the plan then?" Ron questioned.

We walked into the kitchen where everyone was sitting around the table. I smiled at Harry and he gave me a half hearted grin in return. I could tell he was upset about Draco being back but wasn't going to say anything right now considering he helped save us.

"What's going on?" I asked, taking a seat at the table, Draco standing behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

Harry stared up at him, ignoring my question. I glanced up at Draco and saw he was returning Harry's cold gaze.

"Harry—" I interrupted.

He slightly shook his head, snapping his focus back on me.

"Right.. um—" he muttered. "Well I think we need to get into Hogwarts."

"Hogwarts?" Draco scoffed. "Are you completely mental?"

"Draco—" I whispered, placing my hand on his. I wanted to keep this as civil as possible.

"Harry thinks there is a horcrux in the castle." Hermione clarified.

We only had two horcruxs left. One of them being the snake, that Harry discovered was one of them after stabbing the cup from Bellatrixs vault.

He has jumped into Voldemort's head and saw him, worrying about the snake.

"So what? we can't just waltz into Hogwarts." Ron pointed on. "Snape is the headmaster."

"We have to try something." Harry said.

"If we're going to go, let's go." I announced. "The sooner, the better."

It seemed like everyone let out a deep breath simultaneously. I stood up from the table and faced Draco. He was staring at me, his eyes wide and concern plastered across his face.

"What?" I whispered.

"I don't want you near Hogwarts." He whispered in return. "Or anywhere near Potter for that matter, he won't stop until he finds him."

I knew he was referring to the Dark Lord. I understood his concern, but I couldn't leave Harry. I would never do that to him.

"I can't leave him Draco." I replied.

He paused, staring at me then his glanced moved to Harry, before it fell back on me. He let out of a huff of breath.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I smiled.

"Did something happen... between you and Potter?" He asked.

I felt my heart speed up in my chest, all my breath escaping my lungs. I should have known a conversation like this was coming, but I wasn't ready to have it.

I know Draco is who I want but also, I do feel something for Harry. The last thing I wanted was to hurt either one of them. But I owed it to him to be honest.

"If you're asking if we had sex... the answer is no."

His shoulders relaxed and he took a deep breath in, nodding his head. I could tell that made him feel a little better.

"Do you —" he stuttered. "Do you love him?"

This was a question, I was no where near ready to answer. I did love Harry, but not in the same was I loved Draco but still more than I should love a friend. I didn't know how to explain this to him, without it sounding like I wanted Harry.