TWENTY SIX

It had been six days since Dumbledore's death, six long days since we returned into hiding, six days since I saw Draco last but it was starting to feel like months.

I battled with myself almost daily, forcing myself to stay here when all I wanted to do was go be with Draco. Although, I wouldn't even know where to find him. George told me after that night at the Astronomy Tower he didn't return to Hogwarts, he was gone.

My head went to awful, horrible places wondering if maybe he had been killed for not being able to kill Dumbledore himself, but Hermione assured me if Draco was dead, we would have heard by now. I knew she was right, there was no way we wouldn't know.

The day was creeping by slowly until a knock rang through the house, coming from the front door. We all stood back, wands at the ready as Arthur answered the door.

The Minister of Magic stepped into the home, looking down the hall, setting his eyes directly on Harry.

"I need to speak with all four of them." He insisted and Arthur let him inside.

We followed him into the living and took a seat on the couch across from him. The room fell silent, none of us sure what this was about.

He began speaking about a mission Dumbledore had recently been pursuing, the mission to destroy several horcruxes. These individual horcrux he was hunting served as a home for a piece of Voldemort's soul, it was how he anchored himself. It was the key to his survival, but for us, the key to his demise.

The minister told Harry it was now his duty to pick up where Dumbledore left off and destroy the remaining Horcruxes' if he wished to survive.

  He reached in his bag and pulled out the golden snitch Harry caught during his first game at Hogwarts, handing it to Harry. He told him this is what Dumbledore wanted him to have, unsure of exactly why but Harry was grateful.

After he was done, the minister stood and nodded at all of us. He knew we were about to embark on a dangerous journey, one that few would dare to travel.

"Good Luck." he whispered and slipped out of the room.

"Bloody hell, we have to find all these... where do we even start?" Ron complained. "Some dying gift Dumbledore left us."

"Ron!" Hermione snapped.

Harry was sunken into the couch, he looked defeated.

"We will find them." I assured him, not certain I believed it myself. This was going to be a tall task, but it was the only chance we had.

"Not today you won't." Mrs. Weasley insisted. "We will spend one more day, together. Celebrating the marriage of William and Fleur.

"She's right, all you go get ready!" Arthur ordered.

We moved slowly up the stairs to our individual rooms. I wasn't in the mood for a wedding. none of us were but it would be nice to see some happiness, even it is wasn't my own. I was happy for William and Fleur, kind of seemed like odd time to be getting married but they wanted to do it before things got too bad.

They were smart in that aspect; things were headed in a bad direction.

I ran a brush through my thick locks, applied some light makeup and slid my body into a light purple dress Ginny lent me.  

  I didn't grab any of my gowns when I was running for my life, no surprise there.

I smoothed the dress over my curves. It looked nice on me, the light color complementing my olive tanned skin.

"Beautiful." Harry announced, standing in the doorway.

"I feel stupid, we should be hunting horcruxes not parading about in dresses." I scoffed.