ONE

*I add music to the top of each chapter for y'all, just some songs that inspire my writing :) *
Some quick things you need to know:
This will start in the goblet of fire era but year 5 for Draco, the golden trio and our main lady Regan. I know that's not how the books or movies were but I need them to be like 16-17, we cannot be obsessing over Draco when he was like 10.
Cedric is 17 and in year 6. He is also a Gryffindor in this, not Hufflepuff. Just cause I wanted it that way :)
It will progress all the way into deathly hollows one and two! Although my timeline won't be the exact same because things will happen faster AND I do change things.
Also, there are mature themes and foul language through this whole thing. It is slow burn but when it heats up...... it heats up. #spice
The story line itself is slowburn too, not just their romance but it builds into some CRAZY stuff so please keep reading.
I am corny in some parts because I'm a sucker for romance, sue me!

Let us begin!

REGANS POV

  The train whistle was blowing loudly, leaving my ears ringing as I attempted to sling my overly packed trunk onto the Hogwarts Express.

"Let me help you." Cedric said, grabbing the trunk from my firm grasp. "Bloody Hell Regan, this is impossibly heavy. What, did you smuggle a person in here?"

"That's exactly it Cedric, you caught me." I teased watching him shove my trunk onto the train, amazed at the loud thud it caused when it hit the floor.

"You two." Amos interrupted "Look at me, my children."

Cedric and I both turned to face our father. I knew what was coming next. He was going to give us the same lecture he does at the beginning of every year, so I braced myself to endure it.

"Behave yourselves, represent the family name well, like I know you can and stay away from trouble. Do you understand?"

"Yes Father." Cedric quickly answered.

"Regan?" He questioned.

"Of course, Dad." I smiled.

"Good, I'm proud of you both." He said bringing my brother and I in for one last hug. Smooshing us l together in his arms.

I was going to miss my Dad. I enjoyed getting to spend time with him over the summer. He was a legend during his time at Hogwarts, mainly for quidditch but he remains respected, working up high in the ranks for the ministry of magic. My brother and I are sort of a brand name at Hogwarts because of him, most people know who we are.

"Cedric, look out for Regan."  he added.

"I always do." Cedric grinned.

We watched as my Father disappeared through the crowd of parents and students getting in their last goodbyes. My eyes welled up with tears, but I didn't allow any to spill over, I knew before long I would see him again.

"You heard him, behave yourself Regan." Cedric said, a serious look took over his face.

"Me? Are you kidding? What have I ever done?" I queried.

"Nothing, but you're getting older now. I know how boys can be once you hit this age, because I am one." He said  looking me dead in my eyes as if he thought he could burn it into my brain.

"Just stick around Harry, right?"

"Harry is my friend, I'm sure I will be with him enough." I muttered.

Ever since I began at Hogwarts I started excelling and standing out alongside Harry Potter, the chosen one, if you will. Everyone assumed or almost decided rather, that he and I would end up together. Both of us were highly respected, both Gryffindor but I had not looked at Harry like that, he is one of my best friends.