||03||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 2:
❆❆❆
"If anyone wants to join me, you're free to follow." She says standing in the middle of the room. "Fine." Wildcard sighs. "We're getting out of here, but only because I say so." He walks to Missy.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"What's the plan? Like Temp said, Granada did say this place is in lockdown. There'll be guards everywhere." Wheels points out. "Yeah, Missy. What's the plan?" Wildcard says cockily. "Wildcard don't get all cocky. Just a second ago you said you're the leader. Aren't leaders loyal to the followers? She's trying to help us here." I glare at Wildcard. "Thanks Temp. I figured this is kinda like making a omelet...you always start by—." Missy starts off. "Breaking some eggs." Noodles stretches in. Both looking at the door.

I walk to a wildcard. Why do you defend her?" He asks me. "She's cool. It's just like how I defend Slowmo when you're teasing him." I push his shoulder slightly.

Facemaker gets back in the room and everyone gets into position. The guards walk in and everyone stands up straighter. "So don't ask how we know this...but aliens are about to attack, and we're no longer safe here." Missy says with pride. "This place is a fortress. Nothings getting in. And I'm afraid ,nothings getting out, either. Those are the rules." The main guard says. "Then we're definitely getting out of here, and so we're gonna need your access cards...like, now." Missy says. "And you think we'll just hand them to you?" The guard chuckles. "No, but it would've made this a lot easier." Missy points out. Missy tells the boys to bring out the cousins.

"What are these for?" The guard asks. "Tell them Guppy." Missy smirks. "To protect your butts when you hit the ground." Guppy's says in a sassy tone. "Go back in line..." The main guard says gently to Guppy. Guppy growled and flipped him over her head. "Oh no!" He groans. Guppy pushes another guard on the cushion. "She's got shark strength!"The main guard yells. Guppy kicks the last guard to the hammock. "Have a nice nap." Guppy says sweetly.

One of the guards tried to attack Guppy, but Noodles caught him with his noodle arms. He throws him on the floor gives the card to Missy. The then grabs the other 2 cards with his noodle arms. "Aliens really are about to attack, so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Ms Granada know what we know." Missy says to the main guard.

The guard that Noodles threw on the floor dragged his body to the emergency button. An alarm started buzzing. Everyone's eyes went wide. All openings where shut and locked by metal bars. "This was a bad idea..." Fastforward says to Missy. "Temp, Wheels ,next time this happens , don't let the guard reach the alarm. I don't care who does it, just don't let them touch it." Missy says to me. We nod. "Noodles take his jacket and cuff them." Missy points at the main guard. "What 'next time'?" The main guard asked Missy. "You kids aren't—." Before he could finish rumbling comes from the vent. Tentacles burst out of the vent and the guard screams. "I told you you're plan wouldn't work!" Wildcard yells at Missy. Just then the tentacles grab Wildcard. "No!" I try to freeze the tentacles. "Temp don't freeze them just yet." Missy yells to me. "But-." "Just trust me ,Y/n!" Missy yells at me. I nod and try to ignore Wildcard's groans. "Rewind ,send us back!" Missy says calmly.

Rewind, rewinds us to before the guard it's the red button. I nod at Wheels. Before the guard could touch the button Wheels crashes into the guard and I freeze the guard to the ground. Noodles cuffs the guards and we walk to the door quickly. "Single file line, like a fire drill. That way we won't be questioned as much!" Wheels yells. Rumbling comes from the vent and the tentacles burst out again. "Beginners luck." Wildcard glares at Missy. "No time to be attacking each other." I grab Wildcard's arms and we rush out. I look back to see if Missy was following us, and she gave me a thumbs up. I nod and turn back around.

"Noodles stretch and make yourself tall!" Missy yells to Noodles. Noodles make himself look tall. "Greetings fellow grownups." Noodles says in a deep voice. "Hey!" A women yells. "Hold on one second!" She says confused. We try to walk faster. She goes to look at the children room to see if something was wrong, but the things crates a dent. She pushes the red button. We start to run faster to an exit.