||05||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 4:
❆❆❆
Guppy face palms. Everyone's eyes went wide. "A CAPELLA WHAT THE HECK-!!!" I was cut off with everyone's screams from falling.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

We crash into someone's lawn. I groan and sat up. "Dude you need to stop doing this." Wildcard groans. I look behind me and see that I'm sitting on Wildcard's lap. "It's not my fault...loser." I blush slightly and stood up. "You're calling me a loser? Look at you, miss 'it wasn't my fault'." He mimics me. I was about to say something, but was cut off from a lady screaming at us.

"Hi, Abuelita!" Missy says to her grandma. "Come say hello to your grandma!" The lady smiles at Missy. I kelp on looking back and forth from Missy to her grandma. "No way!" Noodles gasps in shock. "Missy ,your grandmother's Anita Moreno?" Noodles asks Missy. "The trainer of the Heroics?" Rewind finishes off Noodles' sentence. "She's a legend." Face maker looks at Missy. "No, you have to be dead to be a legend, hon." The grandma says to facemaker. Missy hugs her grandma. "I'm alive and well, which is more than I can say for my gazebo." She glares at A Capella. "Sorry..." A Capella says to the Grandma. "Ma'am? We're in trouble..." I say to the grandma. "And we need a place to hide." Missy finishes off my sentence. "To hide? You're gonna need to do a lot more than that." She says to Missy. I tilt my head sideways in confusion. "That thing is moving into position." She points at the space ship. "She's right." Wheels says "We only have 2 hours left." Wheels points at his clock. "Won't be long now until the takeover begins." He looks at us. "Everybody, get inside, come, come." The grandma gestures for us to go inside.

She leads us the the kitchen and gives us some lemonade. "Thank you." I yell her when she gives me mine. She smiles at me and says: "You're welcome." She went the the island to see all of us better. "The children of the Heroics! If anyone is gonna save the world ,it's you. Because all of you have superpowers." She smiles at us. "Super lame powers." Facemaker mumbles. "Speak for yourself." Wildcard says to him. "Okay, Johnny Random." Facemaker snapped back. "Guys this isn't the time to be snapping at each other. Our powers aren't lame. If they where lame we would still me at headquarters. Our powers are anything but lame. If we just worked as a team we could do anything." I say to everyone. "Y/n, that was a nice speech ,but it wasn't any help." Wildcard puts his hand on my shoulder. "Hey at least I said something." I grumble. "That was no way to be a super team." Grandma say to Wildcard. "Abuelas right. Aliens are about to invade, and if we went to rescue our parents and save the planet...we're gonna need to do it now." Missy says. "Are you saying that—we can be superhero's?" A Capella asks Missy.

I sigh lean on the table. Wildcard glances at me then back at Missy. "Y/n is also right." Wildcard stands up. Our powers aren't lame. We're the ones who escaped headquarters, right? We can do this." Wildcard says ,locking our eyes. "We can be heroes...just for one day..." A Capella sings. Everyone glares at her in disappointment. "Sorry ,it was there for the taking." She apologizes. "I need you all to maximize your power." Grandma say to us. "Grandma, I've been trying to do that my whole life, so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears." Wildcard say to grandma. Facemaker makes his ears bigger behind Wildcard, making Wildcard's ears look bigger. Everyone laughs at Facemaker's actions. "It's not about who is the strongest or fastest, it's about working together. And that's why we'll need a leader." Grandma says to all of us. "That'll be me." Wildcard says. "I was actually thinking about Missy or Y/n, but thank you." She smiles sarcastically at Wildcard. "Follow me." Grandma says.

I raise a brow. Missy stares at me with a shocked face. "Flies will get in your mouth." I whisper to her and follow Wildcard. "But I'm the leader! I can understand Y/n because she is the second ,but Missy?" Wildcard says annoyed. "He's right. I'm totally ok with that." Missy says to grandma. "Well I'm not. And we don't have time to argue." Grandma says to both of them. "So, what I say goes." She says sternly. "Yes ma'am..." Wildcard says respectfully. "Sorry ,bud." I whisper to Wildcard. "It's fine. I wanted either you or me to be the leader. And you're one so..." he smiles at me. I smile back. "Welcome to my training ground." Grandma says as things came up from the ground. "Let's boogie." She smirks.