||04||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 3:
❆❆❆
"Hey!" A women yells. "Hold on one second!" She says confused. We try to walk faster. She goes to look at the children room to see if something was wrong, but the things crates a dent. She pushes the red button. We start to run faster to an exit.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"Guys follow me!" I yell to the other kids. Suddenly Missy bumped into a lady. "I-I'm so sorry!" She apologized to the lady. The lady turns around and it turns out she Ms Granada. "Oh no!" She gasps and starts to run faster. Noodles threw the jacket across the room. We all holt when metal bars close the exit. "We're in trouble." Guppy says with fear. We start running the other direction, but we where surrounded by guards.

"That was our only exit!" Missy screams. "Not our only one!" Wildcard points to the ceiling that had a hole. "How are we supposed to get up there?" FastForward asked. "A Capella you can float object, right? Can you float humans?" I asked at A Capella. "To go up high, I have to sing very...LOW" A Capella stated singing very low makings the guards in front of up float. "Come one let's go!" I yell as we clime up.

Noodles grabs Wheels and once we all are up we start running to the train. A Capella sings: "Adios" normally making the guards fall on the cushions. Noodles swipes the card and we all head in the train. "We did it." Says Fastforward. "Yeah we did it" Missy sighs. "The the train will take us only outside of headquarters." Wheels points out. "They'll catch us for sure!" They're already mobilizing." I say to everyone. "Brace yourselfs!" Missy says. Everyone grabs on to something. "You too Guppy." I say to Guppy, she glares at me and slams her hand into the pole. "I didn't say break it." I glanced at Guppy and look back at the guards in front of us.

"A Capella! Make us fly!" Wildcard demands A Capella. She starts to sing in a low voice once again making us go in the air. Everyone starts cheering. A Capella gestures that she can't steer. "She can't steer!" Missy yells. "I'm pretty sure we got that!" Wildcard yells. "We're gonna crash into that building!" Missy point to the building in front of us. "We need to change directions!" Wheels yells. "You can stop pointing out the obvious now! Noodles can you grab on to the pole?" I ask Noodles. He nods and beaks the glass and grabs the pole making us turn. We help him get back in the train. Missy and Rewind's hands touch. "Awe it's true love." I tease. "Not the time!" Fastforward yells. "Not the time! Right!" I said ,struggling to help him up. After a few seconds of spinning he lets go and we fly in the air. We help him up and everyone sits down panting. "Well, that was a disaster.." Wildcard says. "If it was a disaster ,how come we escaped?" Missy points out. "That was awesome!" Fastforward laughs. "I'm so exhausted." Noodles groans. The train starts falling and everyone starts screaming.

"Guys-." A Capella gasps, then sings again. "I'm-." "Running out of..." "Air- we get it." Wildcard cuts her off. "What do we do?" Facemaker asks calmly. "Don't look at me , I'm done" Noodles shrugged causing his stretched out arms fumble. "We need to find someplace to hide." Wheels says, looking through his map. "The Heroics are locked in the alien ship." Fastforward says to Wheels. "Not all of them." Missy says. "You know this how?" Wildcard asks annoyed. Missy walks to Wheels and gestures for A Capella to come to her. "Do you think you can get us over here?" Missy asks A Capella. She nods, but accidentally makes the train shake. "Ok, okokok!" I yell trying to grab something. "What's over that that's so important?" Wildcard asks.

The train shakes making Wildcard fall in the chair. I slipped off my feet and accidentally fell on top of him. I blush at automatically jump off of him. "Yeah, I mean...can you at least tell us?" I said. "This is bad! This is so bad!" Wheels says. "Five to one says we did a fiery death." Facemaker puts his hand out to Noodles. "You're on!" Noodles shakes his hand. "Not the time boys! Non of you guys would be alive to even have on with that deal!" I yell at them ,gripping on the a pole. We start encouraging A Capella that she can hold it a little longer. She clears her throat. "Does anyone have a lozenge?" She points to her neck. Guppy face palms. Everyone's eyes went wide. "A CAPELLA WHAT THE HECK-!!!" I was cut off with everyone's screams from falling.