INTRODUCTION

Copyright © 2021
by stirthestars

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Description

April Stewart and Grey Collins have been at each other's throats since eighth grade. Putting them within reaching distance of each other doesn't exactly call for an amiable  sight. So what was Mr. Martin thinking putting them in a play together?

~•~

One prank leads to another.

~•~

There is always more than meets the eye. And to everyone else, it seems like the only thing that ever spoils their day is each other. But everyone fights their own battle. April and Grey will have to learn that maybe there is more to the enemy.

And with the play rehearsals going on, the knowledge they acquire might just change the dynamic of their relationship completely.

Author's Note:

I said here before that I was gonna edit the book. Guess what? I did not. I like to believe I'm a woman of my words but apparently not. So yeah, the story is unedited. I'll try to edit it before the year ends or maybe after the school year. I've just been reallly busy with schoolwork and everytime that I do have a free time, I'm too stressed to do something about this. What I do is I read or watch something to entertain myself and forget that I'm a fucking student with fucking responsibilities.

And I have this teacher that I just hate so much I wish she would just retire early, save us all from her overbearance. I've had strict teachers before and they were people that I secretly I admire because they make us better students but not this one, I just wanna be a bad person and report her social media account so she'll have no way to contact us. Alas, I can't do that and I won't, even if I want to.

That was me ranting and I had to cut myself short otherwise it'll take an hour for you to read through it. Just ignore it.

Anyway, I want to say thank you for clicking the story. You may or may not end up liking it but thank you for at least giving it a chance. It's my first book and it makes me happy when someone enjoys reading it. AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, 6K READS? I mean, I had hopes but not really expectations. So, pleasant surprise?

I also want to say that I like hearing from my readers. I like to know what they think about the characters, the story and about the writing. Maybe if you have some pointers, advise, things you think I could've done or executed better, don't be afraid to tell. Feedbacks will help me learn what I lack and so I don't repeat the same thing for future works.

Rehearsals With You is only the first of stories I plan to tell. If you're interested in more from me, maybe you could click that follow button and do consider voting on the chapters if you liked it. Don't try to steal it because it may not be the next big thing, it's something that I've worked on and you have no business plagiarising it. On the other hand, if anyone sees someone copying this, please inform me.

RWY is PG-15, says me. That might not be the case in official whatever-standard so if there's a more fitting rating, uh, ding me up?

This note took longer than I thought, I didn't know I had so much to say. So without further ado, INTO THE UNKOOOWN~

Onto the next page!

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! FOLLOW!