Chapter 01

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 01

Slowly, Henry's consciousness drifted back to him by feeling warm sunshine touch his face. He opened his eyes, letting the world around him come back into focus.

His head ached and his body felt sore, but he was still alive.

He cringed a little when he suddenly heard someone talking and it's a female voice.

"Uhm... Mister, are you okay?" Her voice sound worried and she tries to find out if he's alive.

Henry got up slowly by feeling dizzy, he reached up to his head trying to control himself from the severity of the pain he suffers.

"Oh, my head...!" Groggily, then he stopped. Something isn't right...

After a moment, his senses have come back normally. He looked around and found himself the he wasn't in studio. Everything was black and white? And why is everything look so childish and cartoonish? Where exactly is he?

"H-Hey, mister?" He heard that voice again closed to him. He looked from his side and saw the person head and sees the small girl face looking at him, but wait... She wasn't a human, but kinda like a sheep girl seems like 6-7-year-old, she had two cute black pigtails with two bows tying them up and her dress was spotted.

 She wasn't a human, but kinda like a sheep girl seems like 6-7-year-old, she had two cute black pigtails with two bows tying them up and her dress was spotted

"You're okay, sir! Are you hurt?" She asked him with worries.

Henry was so confused of what he saw, so he tries to stay calm, "Oh, uh... Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." He smiled nervous at her and sweat drop from his head.

"Thank goodness." The sheep girl sight relives by hearing his answer.

Speaking of which... Henry looked around, trying to gauge his surroundings. "Um, excuse me, young miss! C-Could you tell me where exactly am I?" He asked her.

"You're in Sillyvision Town, silly!" She smiled happily and offered her hand to shake, "Name's Amy the Sheep, nice to meet you."

As Henry took her hand and shack it. Wait a sac... Since when he wore gloves? Was it his imagination, or his hand has... changed? Suddenly he had four fingers and more simplistic-looking, not to mention the fact that his hand - his whole arm! He could see the rest of his body was toonish style. He looked around to find something to see himself, then he saw the lake close by, he went to it and sees his own reflection clearly.

 He looked around to find something to see himself, then he saw the lake close by, he went to it and sees his own reflection clearly