Chapter 06

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 06

It's been four days since Henry has arrived to the Toon World and became a Toon Angel.

At that time, Henry Stein is sitting in his room, looking through the window wander of things that has happened to him and it turn his whole world upside down! But he's having a hard time to think of anything while his head is spinning around heavily that he couldn't keep himself awake for a while and he also had undereye circles.

That because he didn't get sleep and eating quiet well from a few days.

Every time he closes his eyes, he was tied up and dragged him into a dark place where it has incomprehensible writings on the wall, then he saw hands were surround him and try to reach him. He's been tried to free himself from them but they were too strong to released him. He heard them speak trying to say something to him, but he couldn't understand of what they were saying, their voices were obsessive, but there're other voices are clear that he could hear...

 He heard them speak trying to say something to him, but he couldn't understand of what they were saying, their voices were obsessive, but there're other voices are clear that he could hear

'Help us...'

'We're tripped...'

'We've been deceived...'

'I wanna go home...'

'I don't wanna die...'

'Saved us...'

That's the reason why Henry couldn't to sleep for a second, afraid that he may see this horrible dream again and he can feel his heart raced out his chest and breath heavily, made his whole body and wings shaking.

It made him so confused to understand this! Why would he have those dream and what's so importing about it? Then he had a thought in his mind!! Could it possible the Ink Machine is something to do with this and caused him see those dreams...? This made him had a bad feeling about this, which he needed to figure this out very soon.

But he is too frightened to do deal this alone and scared to tell Bendy and Boris about his personal problem. He just had enough trouble to helping after what he been through, he thought that he may bother and annoyed them for their own live!

But then again...

Knock... Knock...

The angel awakes from his thoughts by hearing the door knock, he stays calm and answered.

"Who is it?" Henry asked.

"It's me, Doll!"

Henry surprised by hearing the demon voice outside the door, he quickly fixes himself up and relax, so Bendy won't suspect.

"Come in."

Then Bendy entering the room, he sees the angel is sitting near to window looking at him, "Hi Bendy, how's your work today?" Henry greeted him with a fake smile on his face.