Chapter 05

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 05

Deep in the dark place where poor Henry laying to his knees on the floor with a pool of ink around him and clutched his heads tightly at the hand of his wife Linda where her body is laying on floor with a pool of her blood.

He started tremble as something forced itself into his mind, images started to form, visions have come and went rapidly. An ink splattered on the floor as soulless eyes looked through him, a gaping mouth shuddering slightly. Her body twists as limbs grow longer, clawed hands gripping at the tile as Henry takes a step back, his eyes widening in fear.

Henry breathes heavily while looked to Linda's eyes are nothing but dark black holes and her hair dripping on the floor. "Why did you let me die, Henry! We could have lived together forever!" It shrieks as it swipes at Henry.

He gives a loud shout rushing towards the abomination and slides under its legs wiping his hand against the ground to gather as much spilled ink as he can. Its limbs collapse as it struggles to breathe. Henry falls to his knees at the sight. It wasn't his wife, but it wore her. Her hair, her scent, everything he knew about her. Henry feels tears spill down his cheeks as it whimpers loudly.

I'm sorry, Linda...

I'm so sorry...

Suddenly Henry's eyes shoot open with tearful eyes, his breaths quick and sharp. He finally pulls himself out of the haze. He's back on the bed, but not in his world, in Toon World... As he could tell that he is still in toon formed when he looked into his hands.

Henry was silence feeling his chest heaved as he slowed his breathing and his head hurt. He feels the tears ink coming from his eyes and his halo melts down above his head. He dips his head on his hands and swallows hard, feeling awful of what he saw. It was horror... How long well this continue, he just can't get much sleep since her death.

It that time the sun seemed to rise up in the clear sky. Henry got up from the bed, looking through the window and sees the city of Toon world full of vibrant and activity, as its residents, but it seems they're happy with their lives, especially him. He is stuck in an unknown world, not knowing how to return...

He shook his head to think about it later, he walked to the bathroom to wash his face with cold water to wake himself up from those disturbing thoughts.

While he fixes up his hair and place his glasses, he looked at himself in the mirror seeing his own reflection clearly. It appears that he's completely an angel toon by the looks of it, but why an angel?! Why would the machine give him this form? For what reason?

While he examines himself, he felt his body skin was made by ink, but it feels like a real skin as his original skin. He gripes the halo above his head inspect to see a shine medal made of pure gold which is real by looking at, no wander why The Butcher Gang wanted it badly. And then he looked behind his back, he sees big wings cover with white feathers, when he touches it!? It was soft, mushy and comfort like a pillow, but could these wings be useful to fly? Who knows or maybe it's just for show... He didn't care, but there is one problem he should know! How can he wear clothes with those big wings behind his back? This is gone be hard to dress up... He let out a long sigh feeling uncomfortable of what he had become.

Knock, knock...

Henry jumped frightened when he heard the door knocking. He took a deep breath and sigh to calm himself down. "Y-Yes!" He answered.

Bendy has appeared in doorway, "Morning, Doll!" He smirked when he saw the angel.

Henry sight in relieve, but then he turns his face away and crossed his arms, "I've told you to stop calling me that... It's Henry... H.E.N.R.Y... Henry."