Chapter 12

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 12

The sound of the shower faucet made a squeak sound. The water came rushed out from shower head, running down at Henry's face. He brushes his white hair back with his hands and letting the warm water pour down his body. He let out sigh and humming to feel relax and comfort to have a shower for so long.

After sitting in the shower, Henry turned the water off. He took a white towel right outside of the shower set ruffling his wet hair and wrapped his half body with bath towel, "Now that was refreshing...!" He said to himself as he sigh heavenly for feeling relieve to be clean.

He looked himself in the mirror's bathroom, seeing his wound shot on his shoulder is healing and the bruises were gone. He sighs relieve thankfully Boris has help him to recover, but the only things that upset him was the scars on his left wrist.

It disturbs his memories making his heart quake. He looked at it for a while. No matter how much he tried to end his life to leave this cruel world to be relieved ftrom the pain and sadness that he been suffered for a long time, but it didn't work as if he thought it would.

But then he look again, seeing his own reflection as a toon angel would it change his life and move on as it nothing had ever happen to him... No... This isn't what he ask for and he shouldn't be here in the first place.

He have already caused to much treble for everyone included his Bendy. He didn't want to upset him or hurt his feeling... He cared about him, and he want to see him happy, laughing and dance, as he always dream of him.

The imagine of Benicio's form, made the angel's cheeks turn red and his heart bumping fast.

Henry snap his thoughts and shake his head, 'Don't think about it, Henry... Just get over it...' He said to himself trying to forget it.

As Henry open the door and walking through his room to get dress up. But he suddenly stops when he felt shocked pain from his head and his eyes were glowing yellow.

He was standing in dark place, felt familiar as he back again to this strange vision. The place was silence and made him feel uncomfortable.

It was just a dead feeling...

BUMP!

Henry heard something the sound of flinched, he started to cling onto his towel tighter. His mouth opened to speak but no sound came through.

Henry started to tremble a bit. His heart raced faster.

Dangerous...

The engravement on his ink skin.

Henry started to panic in such a vulnerable state. He hated to think that he would stumble upon him.

His body started shivering like crazy unable to move or back away. His wings are shaking, and he felt drops of his ink roll down over his face. His vision started to darken. It was like he was starting to have a panic attack.

And then.

There it was.