Chapter 10

BATIM - Fallen Angel

Chapter 10

Previously when Henry was been chasing by The Butcher Gang.

At the side the streets:

"Ah, come on Axel! We've been searching for your pet for hours and we can't find him anywhere." The rat toon guy said.

Named "Richy Rat", the rat toon, he had big ears with holes in his left ear, he had three scratches on his left cheek, he's a short toon, with big muscles in his arms.

Richy was grumble to his friend Axel the Fallen Angel who is searching around the building and streets looking for his lost pet. Axel's pet has been missing since this morning not knowing where did he run off too?

"Grrr... Shut up, Richy! If you keep complaining, go f***k yourself up and go home. I'm not gone stop until I find my baby." Axel yelled annoying at his friend.

The angel has been wandering around the town looking his pet, worried that he maybe hurt or lost somewhere, and he wouldn't stop searching for him until got back home safe and sound.

'Bang'

Out of suddenly, they heard something out loud behind the building.

"What was that?" Richy said in surprised.

"It sounds like gunshot." Axel answered while he knows what kind of weapons are issued.

"Huh, probably some of dumb toon got into trouble with the gang... Come on, let's keep looking...!" Richy said completing a walk, didn't care what of what's happening.

As Axel was about to move forward, he stopped, he suddenly smelled something strange in the air, he sniffed it and he knew that it was blood, but this blood smells different then any senses he had.

"Axel, look!!" Richy called him.

When Axel response Richy points his finger to the roadway seeing the ferret running fast out of the hallway cover in red.

"AKI!!" Axel yelled loudly to hear him.

When the ferret heard Axel's voice, he looked where the voice came and saw Axel wave at him, the ferret tail swinging happily to see his partner.

The ferret name's Aki run to him, and Axel laid down on his knees with open his arms for him.

When Aki ferret jumped to Axel's chest... Axel hugged him, "Oh thank God, you're okay... You had me worried, I thought I've lost..." When he let go, he looked at him closely! His eyes wild in shock and fear of seeing him stained with red stain over his fur, "W-What the hell is this? I-Is that blood...!"

"WHAT!!" Richy shouted in surprised, as he came closely to see, "Oh s**t! He might be hurt... We need to take him to veterinary."

"Wait...!" Axel needs to check on him again, he had no injure which relieve it's not his blood. But the smells were familiar. As Axel realized that is blood belong to the person that might be shot for a while ago.