Chapter 2

Y/N shivers slightly until she passes by two Rhinos. She recognises them as the Rhinos that will want to kill Sid. She speeds up past them and they ignore her. Thankfully.

"How the heck am I gonna survive? I'll have to go vegetarian. That'll kill me." She whispers.

"Something I still can't seem to do. If I kill you, I can't take over your body."

Y/N ignores the annoying voice in her head and trips over a piece of wood, scraping her arm.

"Blast it!" Y/N mutters, gaining the attention of a certain mammoth.

She tears off some of her shirt to bandage the wound.

"You okay there?" A voice asks.

Y/N looks up and frowns at the mammoth, "Well, considering I just tripped and gave myself a scrape, I'd say I'm just fine."

"You can talk?" The mammoth asks, surprised.

Y/N realises no other humans have actually spoken in the movies. Best to play along and keep the future secret.

Y/N sighs, "Apparently. Before you ask, I guess I talk the same way anyone else does I guess. You pick it up."

Suddenly, Y/N hears a screaming as something rams into Manfred's butt. He turns and Y/N looks over to see Sid.

"Oh, I love this bit."

"HEY!" Manfred exclaims.

Sid begs, "Just pretend that I'm not here."

Y/N looks over to the Rhinos mutters, "Too late for that."

"That's okay, Frankie. We'll have some fun with him." Carl smiles.

Y/N contemplates asking if they're brothers or a couple, then decides against it.

Sid yells, "Don't let them impale me, please! I wanna live!" Clutching Manny's leg.

Manfred frowns, "Get off of me!"

"Come on, you're making a scene." Carl frowns.

Frankie smirks, "We'll just take our furry piñata and go, if you don't mind."

Something stirs in Y/N making her glare at the two rhinos, who don't know she understands them.

Manfred frowns, "Hey, buddy, if it's not them today, it's just someone else tomorrow."

Sid replies, "Well I'd rather it not be today!"

Y/N shrugs, not saying a word.

"Look, I'm gonna break your neck so you don't feel a thing. How's that?" Carl smirks.

Y/N glares harder at the rhinos.

"Wait a minute, I thought Rhinos were vegetarians?" Manfred asks.

Y/N points at Manfred in agreement, her face saying everything she needs to say.

"An excellent point!" Sid pipes up.

"Shut up!" Manfred frowns.

Y/N just gives Sid a look that says that it's for the sloth's own good.

"Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?"

"Yeah, come on, move it!"

Y/N holds her backpack straps threateningly.

Manfred frowns, "You know, I don't like animals that kill for pleasure."

"Save it for a mammal that cares!" Carl growls.