𝟓| 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

SATURDAY came by faster than the speed of light, and Iwaizumi found himself entering the gym, wearing a light blue shirt and white shorts. He saw everyone, except for Oikawa, inside of the gymnasium practicing their spikes, blocking, and serves.

Iwaizumi grabbed his phone from his gym bag and quickly opened up his messages. He went to Oikawa's and his conversation and began typing furiously on the keyboard.

✧.*

SHITTYKAWA💩🏐

where in the hell
are you?
delivered 8:56 AM

✧.*

Once the delivered sign showed up, Iwaizumi locked his phone and stuffed it back into his bag. He never showed signs that he was nervous before matches, but he had to admit that without Oikawa, it's like the team would crumble into tiny pieces. Despite how egotistical Oikawa can be, he was the control tower of the team, and that's how they were able to come together and win games easily.

If he didn't show up, the honor of leading the team would fall onto Iwaizumi's shoulders which hasn't happened that often in his time of being Oikawa's vice captain. Iwaizumi looked around the gymnasium, noticing some students were standing on the balcony to watch the match unfold.

Iwaizumi's eyes jot down to the front entrance to the gymnasium. They widened ever so slightly at the sight of Rin entering. Unlike her normal bakery or school appearance, Rin had her hair braided into a side braid, and her glasses were replaced with contacts. Some strands of her dark brown hair fell forward, framing her perfectly round face naturally. She was wearing a honey yellow t-shirt tucked into a black denim skirt.

Rin looked flawless in casual clothes. Iwaizumi definitely felt like a potato compared to such a beauty like Rin.

The sudden sight of her hazel colored eyes brought a light pink blush to his cheeks. Rin smiled at him and approached Iwaizumi.

"This place is huge! I can't believe I've never been here before," Rin exclaimed, excitement clearly shown in her face. "You should come by more often, then," Iwaizumi spoke so confidently, forcefully covering his mouth with his hand afterwards.

Rin looked around, oblivious to what Iwaizumi had said earlier. Her eyebrows furrowed when she didn't spot Oikawa anywhere in the gymnasium.

"Where's Oik-"

"MIA. I just shot him a text, but I don't know if he'll show up."