𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 (𝐈𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

LIFE was hard for the man. He hasn't seen the girl of his dreams and life for at least four years, and he didn't even get a proper goodbye out of it. At the beginning of their long distance relationship, Iwaizumi tried his best to make time for Rin, but his schooling and work got in the middle of his beautiful relationship.

Additionally, the timezones were insanely different between the two people, making answering calls and texts more difficult. Iwaizumi sometimes stayed up all night just to catch one message or call from Rin, but even then, most of the time he had fallen asleep.

Now that four years had gone by, Iwaizumi was done with college and seeking a job in coaching or training. Many ideas ran through his mind concerning his and Rin's future. Half of these ideas made plans for Iwaizumi to move in with Rin in America so he could be with her during her time in medical school. The other half... well it wasn't what he wanted to pursue.

It was the middle of the night as Iwaizumi was once again up and staring at the ceiling above his bed. Usually, he'd wake up randomly in the middle of the night and think about his decisions up until now. Would things have been different if he went to America with Rin? Would he be more content with Rin being in America if he had said a proper goodbye to the girl the day she had left?

To pull him out his devouring thoughts, Iwaizumi glanced at his nightstand where his phone's illuminating light shined onto the ceiling due to its high brightness. A call coming from Oikawa popped up on the screen, forcing a groan out of Iwaizumi. He shuffled around in the bed until he was leaning against one arm and grabbed his phone.

After answering the phone, the man pushed the phone against his ear and furrowed his brows.

"What is it now, Shittykawa?"

"H–Haji."

Iwaizumi widened his eyes and quickly sat up in his bed at the soft and sweet sound of his longtime girlfriend's voice.

"Rin? W–Wha– Where's Oikawa?"

"Um... he's currently downing drinks next to me, but um... how are you?"

The simplest of questions got Iwaizumi blushing a furious red color on his cheeks.

"Oh... I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"I'm good. I got accepted into med school not too long ago, and graduation was today."

"I'm so sorry for missing it, Rin. I've just been so busy with school and work. I wish this were easier for us because I miss you like crazy."