𝟑𝟏| 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

IWAIZUMI had an unreadable expression on his face. Part of him was horrified with take off his clothes in front of his dear girlfriend, and part of him was confident in completing the dare. Iwaizumi glanced over at Rin who was now blushing at the thought of the dare being accomplished.

"Okay, let's go outside then," Iwaizumi said, getting up from the ground.

The small circle which consisted of just the Aoba Johsai players got up, following Iwaizumi out the backdoor to Oikawa's backyard. Rin was still seated on the ground, wondering if she should head over there as well. A hand showed up in front of her face, and her hazel eyes roamed the arm of the boy before meeting with his chocolate brown eyes.

Rin sighed and took Oikawa's hand, allowing him to pull her up and lead her to the backyard. Upon arriving outside, Oikawa began to holler his support for Iwaizumi to complete his dare whilst the ace just glared at the setter. As Iwaizumi pulled his cardigan off, setting it down on an outdoor chair, his eyes met Rin's.

"Don't look," Iwaizumi stated.

Oikawa easily shrugged it off, but Rin complied, covering her eyes with her hands. Iwaizumi didn't want her innocence to be spoiled over a stupid dare which is why he had her cover her eyes.

Now, Iwaizumi pulled his shirt off of his body, allowing his toned and tanned body to shine in the bright moonlight. More hollers were heard from the team as Iwaizumi slid his jeans off. He ran a hand through his hair and looked to the icy cold pool sitting in front of him.

With a running start, Iwaizumi jumped into the pool, forcing water to splatter everywhere. Rin opened her eyes and hugged herself when the breeze cooled over her arms. All of the volleyball players continued to holler at the dare Iwaizumi completed.

Rin's eyes stared into the pool's clear blue waters as she waited for Iwaizumi to show up. Soon, his head popped out of the water. Iwaizumi spit out whatever water entered his mouth and pushed back his dampened, dark brown hair, forcing it to set to his head. He felt the goosebumps forming on his bare limbs as the combination of the wind and cold water didn't mix well.

As the volleyball members laughed and caused a ruckus over the dare, Rin grabbed a nearby towel and walked over to the pool. She knelt down on the pool's border and watched Iwaizumi swim towards her with a small smile on his face.

"Those jerks. It's freezing out here!" Rin exclaimed, reaching out a hand for Iwaizumi to grasp onto. "You'll get used to it," Iwaizumi commented.

Before Iwaizumi could take Rin's hand and pull himself out of the pool, his eyes widened when he saw Oikawa running up from behind Rin. Oikawa, then, pushed Rin into the pool, forcing more water to splash onto the border and onto Iwaizumi's face. Iwaizumi quickly swam to Rin and watched her pull her head out of the water. Rin spat out the water in her mouth and glared at Oikawa.