"Where it's found"

Sorry to probably annoy you with those "new book updates" all the time, I'm just kinda insecure of my writing I guess.

But yeah, I am currently writing a new werewolf book that is already posted to some extend.

The book is finished now!

Here is a sneak peek ;)

Dizzy he sat up and looked around

Where was he?

And why did his body hurt so much?

Tyler lifted the blanket and looked at his almost naked body and the cast on his left leg. Who had undressed him? And why was there a freaking cast on his lower leg?!

He tried to stand up but failed. Huge waves of pain were sent up his body and he almost cried out.

But he couldn't.

There was no sound coming from his throat.

Panicking even more he touched it. A huge crust of blood layed on top of his normally smooth skin. Tyler was near to tears. He tried to say something, anything, but it was silent. He was silent.

Ava found him ten minutes later rolled in like a puppy and crying to himself.

In one way she was happy he finally was fully awake, in the other it disstressed her why this man was crying.

Was the pain this huge?

She decided to get some strong painkillers as he noticed her.

First he looked up to her in silence but a second later she found herself on the floor, her head banging against it. Dizzy she noticed the wild look on his face.

Her fear grew and she didn't understand why he would do what he did just now.
But strangely he moved away from her.

-

Shock was written onto Tylers face. Was she...? No, it couldn't be! He sank to the floor, his one leg wasn't strong enough to carry him anymore. She sat up touching her head in pain.

Some blood was smeared on her hand as she looked at it which made him feel horrible. Had Tyler really just hurt his soulmate after meeting her for the first time?!

Confused, hurt and in distress he looked at her. Did she do this? No, that couldn't be, right?
"Of course she did not you idiot! She saved us and you hurt her!" His wolf barked in his head.