2.

Hey Readers!

I hope you like this story so far because I do!

If you also do please comment and vote.

Enjoy "My little one"

*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*~•~*

2.
Just as I was about to get killed a big black wolf jumped in front of me causing me to flinch even more.

He's at least 6'9 feet high!!!

Growling at the two other wolves he moved closer to me walking sideways while glaring at the others.

He looks like the Alpha of the pack.

Shit.

Panicking I looked at him and whimpered again.

His head turned and he barked happily towards me while hopping up and down in a playful mood.

Why is he so happy?

I'm just so confused and scared!

Then I did the only thing I could think off: I turned around and ran away.

2.

Xavier's pov:

She's so small!! I'm already in love with my little mate.

'Cody, Bryn get off her!!! She looks scared!!' I growled while snapping towards them over the mind link.

They stopped and moved backwards a little, the same time while I moved backwards to approach my little angel.

Barking happily to show her I mean no harm I looked towards her.

My wolf was on overdrive and wanted to touch what's mine but I had to hold him back with many control. I think she would be too scared if he would do so.

I mean she still looked so scared.

Why is she scared of me? I'm her mate she really doesn't have to be!

I frowned but that's when my little angel quickly turned around and storms off.

What?!

Quickly I ran after her and soon my front paws laid on her back to press her little body gently to the ground.

I growled a little.

I really hope she doesn't she dare to run off again.

She laid under me panting while curling into a little ball whimpering nonstop.

My snout was nudging her slightly. What did I do wrong?

I don't want her to be scared of me! She's my mate I want her to love me, feel save with me and to make her happy!

Beginning to whimper too I began licking on her ear while she shut her eyes.

My little one tried to wiggle away and out from under me but hell no I don't want her to run away again!

'Cody change into your human form and tell her to shift! Bring pants and a shirt.' I barked into the mind link.

Instantly he was beside me and my mate and I let her go as Bryn comes over to us too.