9.

Vote and comment🍉😝

8.
How many males had seen her like that already? I growled at the thought and made my way towards Keva who stared wide eyed at me.

What was wrong?

"I can listen to your thoughts Xavier." She whispered still wide eyeing me while taking a step back.

The bond had strengthened! Instantly an excited grin was placed on my face and I tried to read her thoughts.

But what I read shocked me...

9.

Keva's POV:

"Still so perfect. You idiot just let me mark her."

His wolf.

How many males had seen her like that already?

Like what?!

What was wrong?

I can read your mind. Why can I listen to your thoughts?!

Scared I took a step back as soon as Xavier's voice appeared in my head. Why can't I stop it?! It scares me.

Shocked I looked at him and he looked back probably confused why I'm shocked.

"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again.

He begins to smile while I back away.

Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I don't wanna die!

Wait...what if he can listen to my thoughts too? Oh no, no, no, no, no why did this happen!

Xavier comes closer and I back away more. What is he doing? Why is he frowning?

Please help me!

"Hey little one it's ok." Xavier whispers. What's ok?? That I can listen to his thoughts? Hell no!

"Baby it's the mate bond it's normal." I felt tears starting to roll down my cheeks. Why is everything so complicated? Why is it like this??

"Oh no please don't cry Keva. Everything is ok." Xavier continued talking while coming over to me and taking me up like a baby.

I buried my face into the crook of his neck sobbing a little while he went downstairs.

After a little while we reached the kitchen and I tightened my grip around his neck as he wanted to let me down.

"Okay monkey." Xavier murmured into my ear and this weird spark thing appeared again.

After him cooking some pancakes and me stuffing my face we headed outside.

I felt like the princess from this movie I watched with Emma. She had this red hair and a beautiful green dress.

I remember her sister let her out off the castle the first time in so many years and she was always babbling and excited to finally get off the house. (Frozen it is btw)

I felt the same. It seems like I wasn't outside for weeks and my wolf really needed to break free.
Xavier had been saying it's to dangerous for me out here but I didn't believe him. Still don't.

"Can I get and run in the woods?" I asked trying to make my puppy eyes look saying yes.
It always worked even if I don't know why.

"No Keva the woods are too dangerous for you." He answered bitter and I my arms over my chest.

"Not too dangerous! They cool so stop forbidding me!" After this I nearly cried but as soon as I began sobbing big bad Teddy bear gave up.

I need to remember that whenever I want something I should start crying.

"Okay fine angel but..." That's when I stopped listening, I shifted and ran into the woods. Still being able to hear Xavier but not listening to him made me feel kind of free. He forbid so many things it's getting really exhausting.

My wolf howled in joy as we ran and ran not stopping anytime soon. I loved how our paws sounded on the slightly wet earth.

But a moment later I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

A big brown wolf stood above me about to tear me apart.

His fangs were long and out off his mouth came a stinky breath.

I began to wiggle and whimper but he didn't let go.

Just as he was about to snap my neck apart he was thrown off me and pinned down by a growling big black wolf I identified as Xavier.

Within' seconds the wolf was dead and Xavier looked at me eyes narrowed.

I stood up and slowly backed away afraid of what I just saw.

How had he been able to kill that wolf so easily?

Xavier growled louder with every step I took back further and stormed down towards me as I hit a tree with my backside.

"Don't you dare to run off little one. I'm really angry with you just running off like that and getting straight into a rogue."

I whimpered more while rolling onto my back trying to show how sorry I was so he wouldn't kill me like that rogue.

I am a rogue too...

"I'm sorry please don't kill me!"

I guess the desperation in my voice had Xavier getting all frowning.

He got on top of me gently beginning to lick my ear.

The sparks were everywhere!

Xavier's POV:

*Evening*

I really need to take her into my pack.

She feels like a freaking guest in her own pack she will be Luna in soon!

Well as soon as she joins the pack.

But is she ready for that? Probably not...crap.
What do I do now? I don't want her to be scared off me and even if I tell her hundred times I would never hurt her she doesn't believe me.

I'm not far away from crying.

"Uhm Xavier?" Her sweet voice whispered and I snapped out off my thoughts.

"Yes angel?" I whispered back trying not to let the tears fall.

"You don't eat." She stated and I sighed looking at the food on my plate.

Her next movement was unexpected.
She stood up, made her way towards me and sat down on my lap.

My wolf began to howl in excitement and I began to smile widely.

Keva took the fork and spoon out off my hands and began trying to roll spaghetti. She got better and better with every time we cooked that food.

As she was happy with the result the fork made it's way to my mouth. She was freaking feeding me!

If it wasn't her I would've killed the person who tried instantly but it was her so we, my wolf and I, enjoyed it.

It went so far he began to purr and my smile grew brighter and brighter.

Too adorable for her own good.

As I ate the last piece of spaghetti on my plate I looked at Keva's smiling face.

"You eat I'm happy." She whispered and I tried everything to keep my wolf under control and not take her right here and now.

Vote and comment