11.

10.

"I want you to make I yours." Keva answered and Parker growled satisfied.

"You will let Xavier mark you?" She nodded and he howled then gave me control back.

"Are you sure Keva?" I asked even though my mind was already looking forward to see the mark on her neck. MY mark!

As she nodded again I didn't hold back anymore.

Keva's POV:

As Xavier came out off the bathroom to get some of his clothes I stared at him in awe.

He's just so handsome I can't help it.

"Wow I can't believe this is ours." Diana my wolf growled.

"I can't either. He looks so well." I answered back agreeing with her.

"Are you going to tell him that? I really want Xavier to come over to us RIGHT NOW."  The more she talked the more confident she got.

As I shook my head slightly Diana sighed probably disappointed of me.

"Ok so if you won't do it I will." I felt her grinning at the idea.

As I tried not to let her take over I failed miserably. Some seconds later I had no control over what was going to happen anymore. Damn it.

"You not going to come over?" Diana spoke but quickly gave me control back as she saw his reaction to her sentence.

She really is a coward sometimes. "Hey I heard that!"

He grinned a little at what I or better my wolf had just said.

He looked at me a little shocked and I felt so myself.

Where came that confidence from?

I focused back on Xavier and as he took one step towards me all his muscles flexed.

"Damn that's attractive."  My wolf Diana whispered and nearly died looking at his chest.

My heartbeat quickened.

"Psht Diana I don't want him to hear us." I said back and she shut up but I still could feel her emotions.

She was totally turned on!

I felt the wetness between my legs as I saw him standing there in his naked glory only in a towel which barely covered anything.

I think he smelled my arousal because a few seconds later Xavier hovered over me while pinning me down holding my wrists in a tight grip.

"Keva." His wolf Parker growled and trailed kisses down my neck and over my collarbone.

I moaned as he found my weak spot. This felt so good.

"Will you be mine?" Xavier's wolf asked sniffing on my neck like he was ready to mark me. Okay who would I be kidding he was ready to do that since the first moment Xavier and I met in the forest on his territory.

I needed to smile thinking back. He was so caring and gentle with me the whole time I need to pay him back.

"I want you to make I yours." I answered feeling how my cheeks heated up and Parker growled satisfied with my answer.

"You will let Xavier mark you?" I nodded smiling a little and his wolf howled happily, then gave him control back.

"Are you sure Keva?" Xavier asked sounding really worried he could pressure and get me into something I wasn't ready for.

Xavier began to kiss me and soon his lips were placed on my cheek. He let them go to my jawline and finally they were on my neck.

I moaned quietly which made him groan in my ear.

"You're so addicting Keva. I love it." He groaned and bit lightly on the skin on my neck which felt holy as he did that.

A few seconds later I felt his canines growing and Xavier let them trail over my sensitive skin which caused a shiver.

He growled lightly,  looked up for a short moment and right into my eyes.

His eyes were a darker shade than normal but it wasn't his wolf coming out.

Xavier gave me a last look then went back to my neck.

He kissed it one last time before his canines ripped my flesh.

I screamed out in pain.

It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced but soon the pain disappeared and a feeling like thousands of bubbles mixed with excitement began to form in my whole body.

The sparks literally danced around us but there were also black dots mixed into the mass. I felt lightheaded.

Xavier put his canines out and licked the blood from my neck.

He looked up and again into my eyes but his face form did change. It was kinda striped.

The black dots began to grew and Xavier's face suddenly rotated.

"Oh no Keva what's wrong?" He got a hold on my shoulders and shook me slightly but I couldn't react to his touch.

It was as if I had no control over my body anymore, no matter what I tried to do it didn't work.

"Xa--" I coughed and my dry throat didn't make it any better.

My panic slowly began to build up and I went to hold onto Xavier's arms as more and more dots began to cover my sight taking away the ability to see my mates face.

There were too many already.

What is happening with me? I felt how tears rolled down my cheeks slowly and Xavier who wiped them away softly.

"Please Keva tell me what's wrong? I'm so worried right now." I was able to tell he was not far away from crying with me.

His worry made me feel even more guilty and I really tried to answer him.

"Xa--ier I can't s--" Sobs escaped my mouth as I spoke.

Whimpering I tried to answer his question again.

"I-- Xavier-- I can't see Xa--" But I couldn't complete my sentence because that's the part where the dark surrounded me completely and I couldn't even see a little light anymore.

My heart race quickened and I felt how my body was lifted and Xavier began to ran somewhere with me limp and unable to move in his arms.

I heard a little creak and knew we were out off the house through the front door.

He kept running and screamed something but I didn't understand what because my ears didn't work properly anymore.

Soon the feeling of his arms under my legs and my back disappeared and I was surrounded by nothing.

No feeling, neither seeing or hearing. Only me.

Then I fainted completely.

-

What are your thoughts after reading this? What do you think caused Keva to faint?