8.

7.

We went into the room and it smelled like her. I love it!

Walking over I tried to fight the urge to kiss her nose. She's too cute for her own good.

I laid her down and pulled the blankets up. As I was done I wanted to turn around but she stopped me with her hand on my arm.

"Please stay."

Oh

My

Moon

Goddess

!!!

She just allowed me to stay with her!!!

8.

Carefully I slipped under the cover and laid an arm around Keva who snuggled into my chest. She laid her head on my chest and her legs twisted around mine.

"Good night Keva."

"Night Xavi." She whispered back and instantly fell asleep.

A bright smile made it's way onto my face and I closed my eyes while sleep took over.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Keva's POV:

*Nightmare*

Slowly my eyes flattered open and I took in my surroundings. I was in my room again but something was different...someone was here.

I was able to sense a new scent from the bathroom.

Who could it be?

Curiously I stood up and headed towards the door. Just as I wanted to open it a young male walked out.

Why was he in there?! Nobody is supposed to be in my room except me!

"Ahhhh" he smirked and looked at me from head to toe. "Little innocent Keva how nice to see you. Do you remember me?"

I shook my hand while backing away a little. I didn't like him that's for sure. He was scary.

"Oh you don't even remember me. Your own brother. Tsk, tsk, tsk Keva you need some punishment. How dare you not to remember me?!"

He began to yell and I whimpered at the volume of his voice. My head felt as if exploding any second.

"Aww are you scared my dear? Don't worry it will only hurt a little." He whispered coming closer while I backed away.

I a step back and he one forward. Until I was trapped. Damn wall.

Once there this disgusting man began kissing my neck til he found a spot which send shivers in disgust down my spine.

All off a sudden his fangs came out and the worst pain I ever felt in my entire life took over my whole body.

He bit in my neck!!!