8. Bang, bang into the walls, bitch

Bang, bang into the walls, bitch
(They know you want it)
_____________________
In which you point out Dream's lack of D-vitamin
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Bang, bang into the walls, bitch (They know you want it)_____________________In which you point out Dream's lack of D-vitamin*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-shaqqve

Running around in a flaming forest, was just as warm as you would expect it to be. Your fire resistance helped you to not drown in your own sweat, but it sure didn't make the temperature any lower. It was like running around in purgatory.

You were running around like a headless chicken. You had no clue where you were going - you didn't even know where you were anymore. But you didn't really mind that - the only thing you concentrated on was finding the two boys.

And someone must have heard your prayers. Cause not too long after, you found a blonde and a brunette sitting under against a tree, which was magically the only one that hadn't caught on fire. They both wore the L'manburg uniform. There was no doubt about it - it was Tommy and Tubbo.

You began running towards them, now with a ton of new energy. And that was when you realized something was wrong. Tubbo's shoulder was fully visible and very red. As you got closer, you saw that it was burned. Third-degree. It looked very bad.

"Tubbo!" You exclaimed, sitting next to the boy. They jumped in surprise at your sudden voice. "Tommy, what happened?"

Tommy looked up, relief in his eyes when he saw you. "(Y/n)! Thank goodness! Tubbo's shirt caught on fire. He's been paralyzed the last couple of minutes."

You kneeled down beside the brunette, examining the wound. You gulped, almost feeling the pain yourself. "We need to get him back to L'manburg."

Tommy nodded, gathering strength to stand up.

Tubbo's eyes were filled with tears. He bit his lip, trying very hard not to cry. "It stings. I-I can't move it" He mumbled, voice shaky and brittle.

"I know. It's okay." You said, stroking his hair. You should've brought a healing potion with you. Well, you could always give him one of your healing arrows, but in order for that to work, you would have to stab him - and right now that didn't seem like the best idea.

When Tommy was on his feet, he reached a hand out to Tubbo. "Can you walk now, big man?"

Tubbo squinted his eyes but nodded. He took Tommy's hand and stood up, biting his lip in the process. When he got on his feet, he looked at you. "(Y/n) did you come here to help us?" The wounded boy demanded to know.

"Well, yeah." you quickly said, as if it was a matter of course. "Why wouldn't I?"

They both smiled. "Thank you."