34. It's raining fireworks

It's raining fireworks (not hallelujah)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which your friend commits genocide
and you're forced to clean up the mess he made
... Alexa, play Watcha Say by Jason Derulo-
_________________________________________

 Alexa, play Watcha Say by Jason Derulo-_________________________________________

-Georgesspotify on twitter

At first, you were completely and utterly confused. It didn't make sense to you why Schlatt would ask techno, of all people, to join him on the stage. He had absolutely no reason to - Techno wasn't on his side and Schlatt knew that.

Then worry took over - was Schlatt going to do something to Techno as well? He couldn't, could he? He had it all in his mouth, he wouldn't stand a chance against Techno. Had he blackmailed him, maybe? Or had Techno made yet another deal he hadn't told you about? Either way, nothing in Techno's face changed when the president called his name. No surprise, no anger, no nothing. He was just his usual, monotone self.

He stood up, all eyes on him. He turned his head to look at you, who was still being held back by George. His mouth was a straight line, showing nothing but determination.

Something was wrong - well obviously, taking how Tubbo was trapped but something was wrong with Techno as well.

"Techno-" you said his name warningly but shut your mouth when George tightened his grip around your shoulder. You cursed under your breath.

Your eyes searched for Tommy and Wilbur on the roof, but you couldn't find them anymore. The small crowd sitting in their chairs seemed just as surprised as you - everyone except George and Techno - probably Sapnap too, you just couldn't see him from here. And then, of course, Schlatt and Quackity. This had been planned.

You bit your lip harshly and looked at the stage. Techno had gotten up there with ease and stood now in front of Tubbo with crossed arms.

"Now that we have Tubbo right where we want him, I think it's time to give him a lesson. So Techno, if you would be so kind..." Schlatt's voice echoed dangerously through the land, making your heart stop.

Techno took out his crossbow and rested it on his shoulder. "You want me to..?"

"Yes." Schlatt smiled victoriously. "I want you to take him out."

"What, to dinner?"

"No, not to dinner you idiot, I want you to kill him!"

Everybody froze. Even Quackity looked at the President in disbelief.

Techno had to be playing a double game. He had to. At any moment now, he would free Tubbo and point his weapon towards Schlatt, saying that his time as president was over. Right? He wouldn't kill Tubbo. He wouldn't do that. Techno was on your side, and he knew as well as you that Tubbo would only have one life left if he shot him. He couldn't gamble with that.

𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝒷𝒾𝒶 [Dream x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara