43. GeorgeNotFound. No, literally (3)

GeorgeNotFound. No, literally(Dawn of 16'th pt 3)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which Dream regrets all of his life decisions,
and realizes he's gotta go the fuck fast
_________________________________________

 No, literally(Dawn of 16'th pt 3)*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which Dream regrets all of his life decisions, and realizes he's gotta go the fuck fast_________________________________________

-AlekDePana on twitter

It was only when Karl had healed up completely, that Sapnap finally allowed himself to relax. As he helped Karl get on his feet, he slowly re-entered the mindset of fighting and hereby forgot everything about the fact that he had just given you the location of the president. He and Karl ran straight into the battlefield again, determined to help their friends who were severely out-numbered.

They ran into the fog of blood, sweat, and tears, where no one dared to stand still. Tommy and Tubbo were still fighting Ponk. Ponk was skilled, but the two-on-one was giving him a hard time. Sapnap ran to help him, as Karl ran over to help Punz, who was fighting Quackity and Fundy. A couple of feet away, Niki and Eret (Who had apparently turned on Schlatt and was now fighting alongside Pogtopia) were shooting arrows at Purpled, who returned the gesture with ease. Wilbur was hiding behind his shield from no one in particular, hoping he wouldn't get hit in the crossfire.

And then there was Techno and Dream. They were practically dancing across the battlefield, sparks flying at every clash between their swords. They were moving at the speed of light, too quick for a normal pair of eyes to comprehend. Dream was the only one who could compete with Pogtopia, gear-wise. He was equally set with Techno.

But despite that, the odds weren't exactly in Manburgs favor. They were out-numbered. They had known that from the start, but that didn't stop them from doing everything in their power to defend their country. Well, everyone except Dream, who had just decided that the battle had gone on for long enough.

"We surrender! We surrender!" He held his hands up high, even though he hadn't even been close to losing the battle against Techno. He kneeled down and let go of his axe that immediately fell to the ground, landing right in front of Technoblade. The pink-haired fella was towering over him, ready to decapitate Dream if he decided to change his mind.

Dream wasn't hurt or tired in any way, nor was his inventory even close to be empty. His invisibility potion had worn off, and so had the effects of his enchanted golden apple, but that just created the perfect illusion that he was close to breaking. He wanted his enemies to think they had defeated him.

It was all a part of his plan. To lose this war, for Schlatt to be locked in prison and for Manburg to get blown up. He had made a deal with Wilbur, who had been his useful source of information for quite some time now. This little war, this whole revolution had been planned out since the very beginning. Ever since the day Schlatt became president. Dream had always been aware that he would have to surrender during the fight. Oh well, it had been fun while it lasted.