WANTING TO GO HOME

SEBASTIANS POV

I staid by Sel's side the whole time she was out cold, I held on to her hand not letting go of my cousins hand. I was so mad that her own mate would do this to her, she had already told me that she found her mate and had mated with her but I had to pretend that I didn't know anything. The moment when she told me he was making up excuses of why they couldn't meet up, I knew something wasn't right and it all started when I had told some of the fighters that we were going to go visit the Black Fire Pack so we could see Sel, Chance and his parents. After waiting a few more minutes Sel started to stir and I looked up at her, she opened her eyes and I could tell she was too sad to say anything. She moved away allowing me to have enough space to lay down next to her and she laid her head on my chest giving her back towards the door, I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her towards me grabbing her other hand and holding it in mine. The door was swung open and I held on to Sel tighter as her body went stiff which let me know that it was Guillermo who had done it before he even did it, he walked in and saw Sel laying on my chest and started to growl which I didn't care.

"What is going on here" he asked

"What do you care" I said allowing my anger to show with every single word I said

"She is my mate" he said

"She wasn't your mate a few hours ago" I said starting to stroke her head

Sel cuddled closer to me and I just held her tighter to me knowing that she just wanted to feel safe right now, after she got in a convertable position I laid my hands around her waist and held her body close to mine.

"What do you want here Guillermo" I asked

"I wanted to see her and know what happend" he said

"Well she is stable for now and what happend to her is that she felt what you were doing with Stephani" I said allowing my eyes turn black showing my wolf

"I never marked her so she couldn't have felt anything" he said

"But you did mate with her and the bond between you both got strong enough for her to feel you with Stephani" I said

As he was thinking about what to say next I mind linked some of the pack fighters telling them to come and get Guillermo out of the room, when they walked in they place themselves between the bed and Guillermo before taking him out of the room.

"Take me home Sebas, please take me home" Sel said

"I can't, not just yet" I said

"Please, I don't want to be here any more I don't care that I'm in danger I can still stay in this stupid under cover shit but take me home" she said

"Okay lets do this, lets wait until you get strong enough and we will go home deal" I said

"Deal" she said

She fell asleep after awhile and I staid with her, Wendy and Maggie came in and check on her vitals as well as those of her pup. I told them about the deal that I had made with Sel and told them not to tell anyone about it not even our pack, they agreed and they asked me to let them know when she was awake so they can bring us something to eat since she needed to eat more healthy now that she was with pup. They left to tell everybody that Sel was still stable and that she just needed to stay in the hospital until she got stronger, I staid with her until she woke up and I mind linked the twins to let them know she was awake and to bring us something to eat which they did.

"Well we heard that you want to go back home" Maggie said

"Yeah, I want to be with my family where I belong" she said

"You do know that your putting both your lifes in danger right" Wendy asked

"With my pack standing next to me, we will be just fine" she said

"What about your mate" I asked

"If he doesn't want me, he doesn't want my pup either" she said

"That's my alpha talking" Wendy said

"What are you planing to do with Stephani" Maggie asked

"Once a slut always a slut" she said and we all started to laugh

We finished eating and continued talking about everything we would do when she got back at the pack, we also talked about how we were going to keep the pup a secret. She asked me to call my father and tell him that she wanted to talk with the him and the council when she got out of the hopsital, I did as she asked and my father wasn't happy to hear what had happened and why she was in the hospital but was happy about the new addition to the family. Maggie said that to make sure Sel and the pup were able to get stronger, that I should get Stephani away from Guillermo until Sel was out of the hospital and she would be able to be strong enough to reject him or do as she wished. I mind linked two fighters and told them to take Stephani and go to the coucil to tell them that Sel wanted to talk with them, I told my father what the plan was and to pretend to be surprised when Stephani told them that Sel wanted to talk to them.

We right away started to hear growling and I told my sisters to stay with Sel as I went to see what was going on, when I walked out of the room I saw Guillermo being held back by the fighters of our pack and I walked up to them which made Guillermo stop fighting them. He looked at me and I just smiled knowing that Stephani must have told him that Sel asked to talk with the coucil, I crossed my arms over my chest standing tall and proud. We steared each other down neither one of us wanting to be the first one to turn away, his parents came up to us and asked for Sel and I told them that she had eaten some food and was asleep after she was given some sleeping medication so she could get her strength back and be able to get out of this place soon which they just nodded their head and looked at Guillermo mad for what he had done to Sel since they already knew who she was since the first time she got here.