Birth Of Two New Lives

GUILLERMOS POV

I can believe that it has been almost three months since Selena and I were named Queen and King of the werewolves, I have finished all my paper work that I had to finish and was now playing with Cole as both me and Selena wanted to give him as much attention before the twins arrive. Sebastian and Susy found out that they are expecting their first pup as well, Silvano ended up being Maggie's mate and Lazaro ended up being Wendy's mate. They are still trying to have a pup of their own, who would have thought that my friends who are twins would end up being mated to my mate's twin cousins, we all laughed the day that they found out about being mates since it was the day that everybody in my pack got their wings. The girls were going around calming down those who didn't have a mate and two of them were my friends, it was the best night of our lifes besides finding out that we were going to have twins. Selena is due any day now and for what I found out the twins are late just like Cole was, although they said that once Selena went into labor she was only in labor for about two to three hours before Cole was born. I missed alot during the time that Selena was pregnant with Cole but I have been with her through out this whole pregnancy, I went with her to her doctor appointments and gave in to her ever craving. I was able to see her belly grow as our pups grew inside of her, I was able to see and feel them kick and move inside her and I was able to go shopping for everything that they would need.

"Guillermo hurry up, Selena is in labor" my mother said

"But Im taking care of Cole" I said

"I will take care of him, you go and be with your mate and see your pups be born we will be there in a few minutes" she said

I started to run to the castle and up to our room where I was able to hear her complaining about shouting at people, I smiled at that for some odd reason. I walked in and I was able to see everybody running around the room getting things ready for the arrival of the twins, I made my way to Selena who was on our bed with her hair wet and braided.

"Are you ready to meet your pups, my lord" Maggie asked

"Maggie we are family so don't call me that and yes I am ready to meet my pups" I said

"I hate you Guillermo" Selena said

"Dont worry she said the same thing when she was having Cole and look at her now having two more pups" Wendy said which made all of us start laughing

"Don't laugh, its not funny this hurts alot" Selena said

"I know baby but think that all this pain will be wirth it at the end when we have our twins in our arms" I said

"That's true by the way have you all thought about names for the twins" Susy asked as she held Selena's other hand

"Actually we have" Selena answered

"And what are those names" Maggie asked

"Well our daughter will be Dulce Maria and our son will be Sebastian Santiago" I answered

"Well let see how close we are to meeting these two little ones" Maggie said

She lifted the cover up and moved her hand under the blanket as she looked away then she turned to look at us with a smile on her face, she nodded her head and started to give orders to everybody since it was time to deliever the pups.

"Okay Sel are you ready to have these two pups in your arms" Maggie asked

"This isn't my first rodeo so lets do this" she said as she grabbed my hand and that of Susy's hand tighter

"Okay then" Maggie said as she got into position to receive our twins

Wendy nodded at Selena and she started to push with all her might, she pushed for a few minutes before we heard a loud cry and I allowed tears to fall from my eyes.

"And we have Sebastian Santiago, would you like to cut the cord Guillermo" Maggie asked which I answered with a nod before she gave me a pair of scissors and told me where to cut before I gave her the scissors and she passed my son to Wendy who took him to get cleaned up

"Okay Sel just a few more pushes and you will be able to rest and hold your pups in your arms" Maggie said

Selena noddded her head and she started to push once again, squeezing both my hand and that of Susy's as well. Susy would encourage her as all I did was to hold her hand and wipe the sweat off of Selea's forhead, she kept pushing and after a few more pushes we were granted with the cries of our little girl. I looked at Maggie as she raised our daughter up so we could see her and once again I was allowed to cut the cord and she was passed to Susy who took her to be cleaned and changed into some warm clothing like her brother, I looked towards Selena only to find her out cold which made me start to freak out.

"Don't worry Guillermo she is just resting, she gave birth to two pups so its normal for her to fall asleep" Maggie said as she started to clean Selena up and change her into clean clothing

"Guillermo would you like to hold your twins" Susy asked me

"Of course" I said looking at her and Wendy who was holding my new son

I sat properly on the rocking chair before Susy and Wendy placed my new born pups in my arms, I looked at them in my arms as we heard a soft knock on the door of our bedroom. Susy went to open the door and was met with our families while my mom was holding Cole who had a hand full of red roses, he wiggled out of her arms and ran towards me before stopping infront of me while looking at the twins in my arms. He placed the roses on the night stand next to Selena and walked back to me and asked to hold his baby brother and sister, mom picked up Dulce from my arms and we walked to the couch that was in our room. Mom sat on one side and I sat on the other side of him as Wendy placed a pillow on Cole's lap before both me and mom placed the twins in his arms making sure to help him hold them. At this moment the only thing that I could do was be the happiest werewolf of this earth as I finally had my happily ever after.

THE END