POVS PART THREE

GUILLERMOS POV

I have been reading this book for the past three days when I have some free time and I can't believe everything that Selena has to do as the daughter of the Lord of the Underworld and daughter of of the moon goddess, the only options for her to be able to be alpha and queen of the werewoves is for her and I to complete the mating as yhe other options that were said three days ago. I want to help her out but if she doesn't let me in I can't do anything which makes me feel powerless, we were suppost to be fully mated since the first time we were together but I screwed that up. Sebastian agreed to come and talk with me about what other options they have found to help Selena out but until they get here there was nothing that we could do, the other thing was to convince Selena to accept any of the options that were on the table at the moment. I only hope that between him and me are able to find out a way to do so, I really want to help her no matter what she is after all my mate and mother of our son.

SELENAS POV

I have been thinking about what other option we have for me to continue with my destination but we still haven't gotten anything that makes me feel convertable, the only option that keeps popping up is finishing the mating process with Guillermo but I don't really trust him yet. He has been coming and taking Cole with him on runs and to visit his pack with some of my best fighters going with them, yes I know that he would never hurt or allow any harm to come to Cole but I don't feel convertible without some of my most trusted fighters going with them as well. My father, Sebastian and my uncle have been telling me that what I am doing is wrong but the also understand where I am coming from, I don't know if Guillermo has told his pack that Cole is his son or not and that worries me because as soon as his pack finds out they will want to keep Cole in their pack which could cause a fight between both packs since I am not with Guillermo. The two guards that I gave wings to have been keeping an eye on Cole as well when they aren't guarding which makes me feel even more calm, sooner or later we will have to have a meeting with both packs and let them know who Cole is to Guillermo's pack and see how his pack reacts since my pack already knows that Guillermo is Cole's father and they are very weary when Guillermo takes Cole to his pack lands.

SEBASTIANS POV

Today I am going to go to Guillermo's pack to tell him that we haven't found any other options and that the only one that we feel is the best would be for him and Selena to be fully mated that way we can merge both packs as one and that way Selena can full fill her duty to our kind, I take the chance that I am taking Cole over to him so we can talk while we keep an eye on Cole as he plays with the other pups. Lucifer has come up with a plan to lock him and Selena up in a room or some other place where it can only be opened from outside that way Selena will not have any way to get out, I need to find out if Guillermo has anything like this since we don't have one in our pack unless we take Selena and Guillermo to Lucifer's kingdom but we would do that as a last resort. As I make my way to his pack lands Cole gets more and more excited to see Guillermo and play with his new friends, when we arrive Guillermo is already waiting for us outside of the pack house as well as all of Cole's new friends. When I stop the car Guillermo opens the back door and gets Cole out only for him to wiggle in his arms until he puts him down and he runs off with his friends to play, I go up to Guillermo and shake his hand before we start walking towards where Cole is playing with the other pups.