kidnapped

Bella p.o.v.

We were walking home, it was beautiful out....not a cloud in the night sky, just billions of wonderful stars, and a cresent moon, my favorite moon.

Me and niall walked along quietly, it was kinda awkward...

"Nice day out" i said just as awkward as the silence between me and niall.

"Yeah" he said with more than my awkwardness,

Thats when me and my wolf heard a russle in the bush next to us

"What was that?!?" I said franticly, hey dont juge, when your a werewolf with a enemy you got to keep an eye out at all time no matter what, plus i just saw my uncle in the restaurant, god know what hes up too now...hes always been after me, i dont really know why....mabey for my howling heart power i hope to be getting soon...

"Bella, can i talk to you about what happend at th-" that all niall got to say before he jumped out of the bish grabed me, i screamed " shut it you little slut!!!" My uncle yelled at me, i quickly got quiet.

"Let the girl go!!!" Niall yelled at him with inhuman power in his voice

" this bitch belongs to me, back off flee bag before you get hurt!" My uncle yelled back at niall with as much power in his voice " no i wont let you take her, i made harry a promice!!!" Niall said, wait a promice to harry? About what?!?!? Now i was confused, but before i could ask any questions my uncle took a rag to my mouth and i was soon in a deep sleep.......

Later

I was slowly waking up, gahhhh my head hurt!!!!

What happend?

I dont renember much...

I then relized that i was in my bed...actually i wasent in a bed at all!!!!! Where am i?!?!?

I slowlly then open my eyes, and then looked around the not so familiar room....shit....now im in deep.....

Hello beautiful!!!!
Thanks for reading i appriciate it...sorry....but this is all for now...i will try to get back to it as soon as possible, just hang in there for a little...
Vote and follow please!!!
Luv ya, and saty beautiful!!!
Bye for now- Diana